Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 968: Oden's return

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think toki might teleport oden 5 years into the future. cause lets say that oden dethrones orochi next chapter then that would mean that it would take 5 years to reach wano and defeat oden. unless, kaido is relative of zoro i dont see that happening

Pretty good chapter. So essentially Roger got off the ship, traveled on his own a bit, and then met and fell in love with Rouge. Hopefully we get to see how that unfolded at some point, as well as when he finally turned himself in.

Most pressing thing from this chapter to me was the question that Shanks asked. I wonder what was so important that he broke down after asking. Luffy also having some connection to Joy Boy is now in play, though the timing with the talk of the Kings doesn’t make much sense to me.

All that’s left is to see how Kaido kills Oden, but it doesn’t look as if Kaido is even in Wano yet, and Orochi could get his hands on everything except Kuri.

i think toki might teleport oden 5 years into the future. cause lets say that oden dethrones orochi next chapter then that would mean that it would take 5 years to reach wano and defeat oden. unless, kaido is relative of zoro i dont see that happening
But why she would send Oden 5 years into the future, it doesn´t would make any sense? Oden was to fast for Toki to handle the situation, I doubt she could use her power. The event around Oden and Orochi is most like still 24 years ago, the question is now how Oda gonna handle the big year gap.

One another detail with we know is:

Oden save the lives of his retainers, probably in a battle against Kaido after all.
Also Oden was taken to flower capital when he was defeated, the line wouldn´t make any sense because he is right now in front of Orochi. I can see Oden handle everything first fine and take the lead of wano into his hands until four years pass and he get defeated by Kaido and his force.

But why she would send Oden 5 years into the future, it doesn´t would make any sense? Oden was to fast for Toki to handle the situation, I doubt she could use her power. The event around Oden and Orochi is most like still 24 years ago, the question is now how Oda gonna handle the big year gap.

One another detail with we know is:

Oden save the lives of his retainers, probably in a battle against Kaido after all.
Also Oden was taken to flower capital when he was defeated, the line wouldn´t make any sense because he is right now in front of Orochi. I can see Oden handle everything first fine and take the lead of wano into his hands until four years pass and he get defeated by Kaido and his force.
yeah thats an option as well

Amazing chapter, watching shanks fall down crying made me wonder what he may have asked roger.

This question of time until the death of the oden can be quite simple, perhaps it is not orochi whom we saw at the end of the chapter, but the old user of mane mane no mi posing as orochi, and oden ends up killing her instead.

T

The Penguin

Amazing chapter, watching shanks fall down crying made me wonder what he may have asked roger.

This question of time until the death of the oden can be quite simple, perhaps it is not orochi whom we saw at the end of the chapter, but the old user of mane mane no mi posing as orochi, and oden ends up killing her instead.
Hey! Do you like the brokers from PH? Me too!

Who do you think is the one from your avatar?

Blackbeard is for the job.

:finally::finally::finally:
BB and imu are enemy of Joy boy and luffy...:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Yep it´s pretty obvious, no idea why people are trying to think of other people.
Joy Boy literally promised the princess something that Luffy will uphold 800 years later, and that´s gonna be the two kings.
Yeah and luffy will uphold the promise doesnt not make him joy boy incarnation..and again we dont know if luffy agree to promise lol

H

Homelander

Only thing i see what if wano turned against oden at some point and kaido acts as messiah .

One of the few reason i see likely is most of wano civilian call kozuki clan traitor at some point. A turning point for orochi in story line.

My guess is it only smells bad because moriah has stolen ryuuma s sword . What if orochi meet moriah at some point and gave him road map.

It would easily turn wano against kozuki clan pthat outsiders will destroy wano and people will blame oden .

My only guess is samurais in wano believe kaido is sort of messiah or god they dunno he is a pirate. Which really points at beginnibg when kaido tells his henchmen not to declare luffy and others as pirate.

H

Homelander

I'm curious as to when Oden died, because in the chapter, Momo is younger than his present day age
20 years ago oden dies . The current timeline is around 25 years ago.
Post automatically merged:

Nah i believe something will happen. Do you think orochi did not plan out oden will come someday for his blood.

I think we have to wait and see. There is some reason reason wano country hates kozuki clan.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was Great chapter. Next chapter will be even better.

Oden vs Orochi/Oden vs Kaido/Fall of Wano will be interesting to see.

I don't think Oden scarring Kaido will be offpaneled.

That translation solidifies Kyoshiro = Denjiro even more. Denjiro is going around conning people out of money, which is practically what a money changer is.

By Oden's words both him and Ashura Doji are back to their old selves, and even to this day, they're still up to their old tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.