Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is there any prophecy about Zoro being the second coming of anyone? I think everyone was fine with Luffy being compared to Roger for 20 years of the story but if now it comes out that there's literal plot mechanics dictating it like fate or prophecy then surely there's a difference

Zoro fought Ryuma and Ryuma literally says he would've wanted to have fought Zoro when he was a live and he says that his sword literally prefers Zoro now after that fight to Ryuma himself since you know, Zpro fuckin won...

Now if it's revealed that On Ryuma's death bed he is told of a green haired guy destined to inherit his sword then that's a whole other thing that takes aways re contextualises the thriller bark stuff from Zoro earned the sword by beating Ryuma to Zoro was born to inherit the sword no matter what

Get it?
blah blah.......:usoprice:

Zoro "inherited" Enma and so he cuts Kaido as it is a "destiny" of enma isn't it??

Rayleigh hold his hand to his face to don´t show his tears when Roger left, also he was the only one who look away when Roger leaves, overall it was very hard for Rayleigh to leave his friend here. Very sad and touching scene in my opinion, most like Roger even said something to Rayleigh before he going away.
After all, the two of them were the founder of their crew and has come a long way since they were just a young lad from East Blue.

Roger: drop him off at a place with no Marines -> not only telling how there is no Marines in Waono but also implying "drop him off at safe place with no danger"

"Tragically, Oden narrates he was convinced he was not going to die. So when he parted ways with the crew, he laughed instead because they were going to meet again someday "

^
Poor Oden. Had he known how Orochi also had help from outside (Beast Pirates and Kaido), he wouldn't refuse Roger Pirates helping him in open the border.
Also, had Roger, Rayleight etc knew there are Beast Pirates in Wano as Oden's enemy, they wouldn't just depart with Oden like that. Roger might even retire his postponement to help Oden first..

Poor Oden. Had he known how Orochi also had help from outside (Beast Pirates and Kaido), he wouldn't refuse Roger Pirates helping him in open the border.
Also, had Roger, Rayleight etc knew there are Beast Pirates in Wano as Oden's enemy, they wouldn't just depart with Oden like that. Roger might even retire his postponement to help Oden first..
Kaido even most like fear Oden and Wano, he wait four years and with a trick of Orochi(Chapter 920) until he attack probably a weakened Oden. In that case it was even a surprise attack of Kaido and the beast pirates, I think if Rayleigh and the rest of the Roger pirates would stay in wano, I doubt Kaido could take wano away from Oden.
Overall even Roger wasn´t needed, Oden and Rayleigh in teamup would defeat Kaido most like.

Naruto counterpart 2 :

Ppppppppppp 2 ppppppppppppp

Akainu - Danzo, same determination for Justice, same Commandment Statut
Whitebeard - a mix of sarutobi with the pride of an Ae
Franky - Guy
Shanks - Asuma
Tsunade - Boa Hancock

Blackbeard - a Mix of Hidan & Kabuto & ... Okay I see no counterpart
Robin coul look like Konan Too

What we know TODAY of Crocodile look like - Kakuzu

Status
Not open for further replies.