Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I think that Big Mom has a better chance of invading Wano and actually taking over it. Her homies are too strong and Prometheus can turn into a nuke. They also can't be harmed, not even haki works on them. She also has a way bigger crew and someone like Cracker can create his own army, so Big Mom should have an easier time than Kaido imo.
Not gonna lie BMP are way more organized than BP idk if 24 years ago they could have invaded Wano without help but sure with more results than BP

I think it's totally reasonable to assume that the beast pirates ( crew only) were the weakest yonkou crew quantity wise, especially before Wano ( now it should be Teach).

- Whitebeard had his own entire crew + 42 pirare crews from the new world, all experienced pirates.
- Big mom pirates are huge, well organized and structured. They were just fucked by plot armor.
- Shanks has an impregnable crew.

But when it comes to Kaido Oda was not highlighting his crew, but Kaido's individual strength.

Kaido and Orochi together "just" have 40k soldiers or was it corrected to 30k?

I would like a scenario thread of @Buusatan94 later when we get more feats of Oden, like Big mom pirates invade Wano:steef:
It really come off for the feats of Oden and his samurai, let see how they fighting off against a Yonkou crew.^^
But yeah Big mom seems more the strategy type who know how to start a war and finish it off faster then Kaido.
I will most certainely make one after this flashback is over. I was also thinking about a marine force invade Wano scenario.

zoro will do something oden failed he will turn enma into black blade and kill kaido
Luffy will do something Joyboy failed to do so in this case....he fulfills the promise.....

Provide a panel of "Enma's destiny" please

Are you saying Shusui was "destined" to cut a dragon as well since it happened in monsters?

Is that how that works? Are you saying parallels are the same as destiny now?
Zoro is "destined" to become WSS after Mihawk as no one defeated Mihawk and became WSS before Zoro and same as Luffy is destined to become PK (if BB won't become before Luffy)....

Isn't parallels are destiny are interrelated with each other?...how many will think Zoro will cut Kaido if there is no enma??...and shushui with Zoro was destined to cut dragon and which it happened once in PH....

it is not like Luffy is joyboy.....
Post automatically merged:

What i can't understand how the Sea kings didn't know luffy as their king like shirahochi
we will understand once chapter is released...information seems iffy right now...

M

MD Zolo

This flashback was a waste of time. We didn't get any worthwhile information. All the mysteries that Oda promised to reveal in this flash back none of them was touched on.
Yes! But one thing is now clear. Roger wasn't as special as we previously thought. The special one is Joy Boy.

Which also hypes up Roger. He had no luck or destiny. What he got he earned it thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.