Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Orochi: Wait!! Oden-sa( n)...Oden!!! Think carefully!! Kaidou won’t stay still if you cut me down!! Think about what’ll happen to this country!!
Oden: I will, after I cut you down
Orochi: That’s right, this guy is crazy!!!

What if this is not Orochi but the Old Hag and Oden actually thinks he kill Orochi cuz the sentence "That’s right, this guy is crazy!!!"
Like Orochi don't know that Oden is a crazy maniac
Maybe “Oh right/yeah, this guy is crazy!!!” is better?

D

Deleted member 83

I think I’ve figured it out, someone’s google translating the translations of the spoiler pics posted by TalkOP, and it sometimes include their comments and were structured differently, which of course wasn’t convey by machines, resulting in mistranslations.

Akatarou (Shanks) parted with Roger, who had returned from Raftel, with a laugh, of course, since after all they were sure to meet again."
This one just said: “Akatarou (cut off) to Roger, who had returned from Laugh Tale”
The second part is from this pic, which is Oden’s narration.

Destroy these plebs boby:finally:

Give us the true translation:neesama:
Don’t talk to me

I think I’ve figured it out, someone’s google translating the translations of the spoiler pics posted by TalkOP, and it sometimes include their comments and were structured differently, which of course wasn’t convey by machines, resulting in mistranslations.

This one just said: “Akatarou (cut off) to Roger, who had returned from Laugh Tale”

Don’t talk to me
Ouch...:josad:

Worst

Custom title

Don’t talk to me
Or in 1 word : "Denied"

Status
Not open for further replies.