Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to feel Oda chose to give Orochi a dope DF to cope with his low power level.
But Fodderochi hasn't done anything with said devil fruit to be worth praise to begin with... He got saved by some one else EVERY TIME... He got saved when he fought Zoro and when he fought Oden... As of now he's literally just a guy who gets saved every time

Oda better have a good explanation
The explanation is right there. Didn't you see it? The explanation is OFF SCREEN. thats it.

As long as it happened Off screen, it can happen because who gives a shit, it's off screen. You can't say it CAN'T happen since you didn't see it so it can happen and there's nothing you can say otherwise

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
But Fodderochi hasn't done anything with said devil fruit to be worth praise to begin with... He got saved by some one else EVERY TIME... He got saved when he fought Zoro and when he fought Oden... As of now he's literally just a guy who gets saved every time
Yes my man, that's why the only thing we are noticing about him is literally his DF. He would of been way more irrelevant otherwise. xd

The explanation is right there. Didn't you see it? The explanation is OFF SCREEN. thats it.

As long as it happened Off screen, it can happen because who gives a shit, it's off screen. You can't say it CAN'T happen since you didn't see it so it can happen and there's nothing you can say otherwise
Sorry dude, I didn't know you already had the entire chapter. Leak it for the rest of us. :odenugh:

Yes my man, that's why the only thing we are noticing about him is literally his DF. He would of been way more irrelevant otherwise. xd
But i'm saying his devil fruit itself hasnot done anything of relevance to begin with. Like right now him having the DF has much impact on the story as him not having it.

Literally the only relevant thing associated wth the DF is justifying a thematic connection between Orochi's name and the Yamata no Orochi

Sorry dude, I didn't know you already had the entire chapter. Leak it for the rest of us. :odenugh:
Didn't you read the spoilers... they literally say it just skips to Oden dancing around... Of course the spoilers could be lying but since Oda uses Off screens all the time to explain away things then I'm not of the the mind that he suddenly learned the error of his ways... What's one more off screen after so many already anyway

Didn't you read the spoilers... they literally say it just skips to Oden dancing around... Of course the spoilers could be lying but since Oda uses Off screens all the time to explain away things then I'm not of the the mind that he suddenly learned the error of his ways... What's one more off screen after so many already anyway
Yes, Oden goes from trying to kill Orochi to dance naked and doing nothing for 4 years for no reason whatsoever :nicagesmile:

Yes, Oden goes from trying to kill Orochi to dance naked and doing nothing for 4 years for no reason whatsoever :nicagesmile:
Apparently When presented with the almighty barrier fruit. ODEN WAS DONE... Se shenanigans happen off screen and he is low diffed and we continue.

At least this flashback is ending soon. Goddamn now I'm one of the people hoping for this to end quick now. Yet I was so enthusiastic at the start

Status
Not open for further replies.