Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmn....Oden asked Orochi for a ship so I wonder if he lowkey intended to temporarily leave wano to gather reinforcements and then comeback with them to take wano back from Kaidou. Could also be that he intended to send his family away from Wano before rebelling against Orochi & Kaidou to save his family from the aftermath (worst case scenario).

Oden also asked for Kaidou so maybe Orochi promised him an audience with Kaidou and then defaulted on it. In which case, I doubt Oden was thinking of having a heart to heart with Kaidou, so he was prolly thinking that he could slay him if he got close to him and by enduring only 5 years of suffering he could save thousands of innocent wano citizens from dying in a war against Kaidou.

Thing tho, is why did Oden agree to such a promise in the first place ^^". To Oden, his number one priority prior to returning back to wano was the opening of Wano's borders in preparation for the day joyboy appears so I'm thinking whatever Orochi said could potentially have threatened that, or maybe Orochi simply threatened Oden with the life of the wano citizens. In the narration, it was said that two of the townsfolk were shot down by arrows so that could have potentially been a warning shot from Orochi and or Kaidou to Oden.

What I can get from here is that Oden, after he saw Kaido, knew that the guy is a monster like both Newgate and Roger, which are a lot stronger than him and there's no way he could defeat him
Maybe Orochi described him as someone who would just sunk wano into the sea without any second thought if he pisses him off, and thus everyone in wano would die, and Oden believe it as it was something that Kaido could do
Thinking the only way to save wano, is to hand it to the beast pirates, Oden made a deal with Orochi to give him a ship so that his people could leave wano and both Orochi and Kaido can have the country for themselves
This is just what I thought thou

He looks badass with that sword :finally:
Prime Moria might be OP as hell, with his DF he could just cut people's shadow out and left them to turn into ashes under the sun

What I can get from here is that Oden, after he saw Kaido, knew that the guy is a monster like both Newgate and Roger, which are a lot stronger than him and there's no way he could defeat him
Maybe Orochi described him as someone who would just sunk wano into the sea without any second thought if he pisses him off, and thus everyone in wano would die, and Oden believe it as it was something that Kaido could do
Thinking the only way to save wano, is to hand it to the beast pirates, Oden made a deal with Orochi to give him a ship so that his people could leave wano and both Orochi and Kaido can have the country for themselves

Prime Moria might be OP as hell, with his DF he could just cut people's shadow out and left them to turn into ashes under the sun
It's a tragedy what Moria has become. Dude looked legit back in the day.

Nah, this Oden would not abandon Wano. If anything he wanted the boat for himself so he could go and ask WBP and ex RP for help to free Wano. Though it seems Orochi didn't respect the deal, so that left Oden no choice.

Nah, this Oden would not abandon Wano. If anything he wanted the boat for himself so he could go and ask WBP and ex RP for help to free Wano. Though it seems Orochi didn't respect the deal, so that left Oden no choice.
That would work as well
Thou I doubt that he would have the heart to abandon his people while searching for Newgate
Post automatically merged:

It's a tragedy what Moria has become. Dude looked legit back in the day.
Ikr, now he relies on zombies
That fight with Kaido scarred him too damn deep

I don´t think overall it has something do with only the boat, but I think the whole context is behind this page:

After Oden ask about his father the scene get cut and Oden was many hours in the castle, probably the deal has something do with his father? What happen to the guy of his father who was first the right men of him or the helper?
Well, it's not simply about a boat. It's probably an entire deal that also probably included keeping Kaido in check and not touching Oden's friend. Orochi though was never interested in keeping up his end of the bargain so at the end Oden was forced to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.