Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why Oden didn't kill Orochi ?

Is there a real answer ? Do we know it yet ?

Hostages -> Absolute Nonsense
Ship -> Worst Nonsense
Kaidou ? -> since when Oden flee against oponents stronger than him ? ( Roger)

Why do he dance during 5 years ?
Is it a special power of Orochi - Orochi Fruit ?

❤️

M

MD Zolo

definiely not 2 yonkos going down that's for sure. Its already hard enough dealing with one,
Why not? The end is approaching for One Piece and neither Kaido nor Big Mom has any future significance. They are in-store antagonists, even Doflamingo has more relevance than them in the story.

They will be gone by the end of this. Big Mom may only survive if she needs to play a role in Xebec's revival (if any).

Oda can’t offecreen this . The other things got offscreen because it’s odens journal telling us the story. Now that I think about it the flashback is definitely over oden won’t record his own defeat smh
After the end of the chapter I even doubt that Oda gonna offpanel it, he hyped it too much.
The only thing which make me suspicious is that Oda now cut to the current timeline and show as later the raid of Oden and his retainers vs Kaido. And I don´t know how I should feel about it, yes a later flashback again with Oden raid would be amazing in same time when Luffy attacking Kaido, but in otherway I was so hyped to see Oden in action soon xD
The first top tier swordmen in action in all out battle, I don´t know but I would like it more if we see Oden raid first before we enter Luffy raid but let see...

Status
Not open for further replies.