Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I miss the days when people were saying "stop judging Orochi by his looks, he could be strong".

It's like fuck YES I'm going to judge him by his looks. He looks like a complete scrub. Kyoshiro was calling him a coward. Komurasaki bitch slapped him. How much more evidence did people need

:odenugh:

Reading the last sentences, do you think Oda now change the timeline in the current timeline 20years later?
Could he be planning to show the event with Oden vs Kaido later on and now switch again to the strawhats?
Would you find it good if he now change it back to the current timeline?
I mean it says "do not avert your eyes!!!"

Reading the last sentences, do you think Oda now change the timeline in the current timeline 20years later?
Could he be planning to show the event with Oden vs Kaido later on and now switch again to the strawhats?
Would you find it good if he now change it back to the current timeline?
I imagine the parallel between this panel and the one of the alliance beggining their attack on Onigashima : a badass prelude where the heroes look strong and unstoppable before things turn to nightmare.

actually the worst thing that can happen is staying in the flashback but having some BS preparations for the fight instead of the actual fight xD i mean i'm not saying to full pannell it next chapter but tham 1 pannel of Oden vs Kaido
Oda can’t offecreen this . The other things got offscreen because it’s odens journal telling us the story. Now that I think about it the flashback is definitely over oden won’t record his own defeat smh

Status
Not open for further replies.