Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’ve reached what appears to be the end of this flashback and Toki is still useless af. I didn’t think females in OP could get worse after the mess that was Big Meme but clearly I have been proven wrong. I have no idea what she sees in Oden, I have no idea how or why they fell in love and I don’t care that she’s finally showing a hint of emotion beyond ‘fufufu Oden san teehee~’. Truly an incredible feat to make a time-travelling, prophecy making woman uninteresting and stale. I’ve never seen anything quite like this in my life.
I think oda have story about those 2 but cant write in story coz of pacing but toki sure will play major role after this...

M

MD Zolo

Maybe or may not be but as of now there are only two who are chosen ones - Luffy (joyboy) and zoro (ryuma)

Apart from them worst generation itself seem to be chosen ones in some way especially if we talk about law and kidd.
I refuse to believe that Kid or Law is part of any prophecy. They were created in one week's notice. They will never have the chosen one destiny.

And I actually like Law very much, I like him better than Jinbei and Brook.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I refuse to believe that Kid or Law is part of any prophecy. They were created in one week's notice. They will never have the chosen one destiny.

And I actually like Law very much, I like him better than Jinbei and Brook.
They aren't part of prophecy. But worst generation has a role to play in the final war.

If Luffy has to accomplish what Roger didn't then I don't see that happening without worst generation

Classic two piece interpretation here

Don't know should I laugh:gokulaugh:or feel disappointed:lawsigh: for you skipping whole one piece lol
Nope, Oda said Kid is important, this is a cannon fact from Oda's mouth.

Law is at the top of Luffy's era along with Blackbeard. This is stated in the One Piece Volume 95 Pirate Generations through the ages card.

Oden boiled in 700 degree C Oil>>>>>akainu magma

Goden
:finally::finally::steef::steef:
700 degrees is nothing my friend

Akainu's magma is literally hotter than fire in One Piece so easily in the several thousands degrees
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fanboys are delusional they said...

:gokulaugh:

What was clear from earlier has became more apparent. Kaido is team work and zoro would be in it:queenmoji:

Flashback overall was good. Oden death was tragic but he embraced it like a Don. A man who could be naive but was worthy of being considered as great leader.:finally:
Well it was obvious Kaido was team work boss my friend. Oda pushing for a Luffy or even Zoro solo would have been too bad even with plot armor induced.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oden should've just sent someone to go find Whitebeard if he died smh, dude definitely would've been able to solo Kaido and his whole crew at that point

Chapter was dope though, definitely one of the best deaths in One Piece
Okay but then what would be the ñeed of present wano arc and shs role in it against kaido if oden wouldn't have failed?

Avg Chapter, glad the flashback is over. Not necessarily because Flashback was bad(it was tho), bt i wasn't interested in it from Start anyway.
I think i might be loosing interest In Onepiece.

Some interesting parts,
Kaidou killed the old hag, so he did wanted to fight Oden fair. Bt isn't honourable as evident from killing Oden even after surviving the time period.
Toki, role was a just mere plot device to send em into the future, Oda again fails with her character.
Oden exit was good, he did did things and went in heroic ways. Tho can't make any sense of his smile, even tho he failed his family, Wano and also at hjs dream of opening the borders. Wow, there's still hope after 20 years of suffering for Wano, so i will Smile, Great.
None of the Scabbards are traitors, will say i also started assuming one of em was a traitor after witnessing so many theories. It might be df related, like super hearing or something i guess.
Also, where is Denjiro, is he Kyoshiro?

Status
Not open for further replies.