Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but then what would be the ñeed of present wano arc and shs role in it against kaido if oden wouldn't have failed?
Obviously from a story perspective this arc needed to happen for the SHs, the main characters.

But from a logical perspective there was absolutely no reason to subject Wano to 20 years of hell when Oden's brother Whitebeard was still around and was still active so it would've been easy to find him too unlike say Rayleigh.

B
Oden should've just sent someone to go find Whitebeard if he died smh, dude definitely would've been able to solo Kaido and his whole crew at that point

Chapter was dope though, definitely one of the best deaths in One Piece
Well, you can also say....

Why didn't Rayleigh help rescue Ace given it's Roger's son

And why isn't Kinemon asking for Shanks help? A Yonko's help would be great.

So on.. It's ehh.. just for plot purposes...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Obviously from a story perspective this arc needed to happen for the SHs, the main characters.

But from a logical perspective there was absolutely no reason to subject Wano to 20 years of hell when Oden's brother Whitebeard was still around and was still active so it would've been easy to find him too unlike say Rayleigh.
Form logical perspective war was out of option (outside help or not)

Orochi made it clear that if oden opted for war then he would lose more than what he bargained for as orochi doesn't care about throne but about vengeance.

There is another concern and that is how oden will leave and make it to WB when he has arrangement of dancing every week in public? Orochi upheld that arrangement for 4 years which made oden believe that orochi will keep his words. It was only in fifth year that hyo incident happened and oden decided to go after kaido

Hey guys, I have a doubt about this situation.

Do you remember in the arc of zou when Kinemon revealed their identities? He told them why they were being persued. He said Kaido wanted the information of Raftel because Oden discovered the secrets of the world. Even his death was related to this, accordin to him.

So, what the fuck is happening in Oda's mind? Or am I missing something?

Enma will free Wano from Kaido, Ame no Habakiri from Orochi.
His swords will play a role in this war, his swords are carryinh Oden's will
Unless you think Law or Kidd will use Enma, Zoro's involvement is as clear as the sun
Kid and Law are more important than Zoro and are his peers.

Kid was stated to be important by Oda himself and Law is at thw top of luffy's pirate generation alongside Blackbeard and Luffy.

Do you remember in the arc of zou when Kinemon revealed their identities? He told them why they were being persued. He said Kaido wanted the information of Raftel because Oden discovered the secrets of the world. Even his death was related to this, accordin to him.

I think u discovered a plot hole. Congrats!

Oda gone Araki mode

Well, you can also say....

Why didn't Rayleigh help rescue Ace given it's Roger's son

And why isn't Kinemon asking for Shanks help? A Yonko's help would be great.

So on.. It's ehh.. just for plot purposes...
Did Rayleigh know Ace was Roger's son before it was announced in Marineford? Genuine question cos I'm not sure

But yeah shit that happens for plot purposes when there are obviously better options are annoying lol.
It's strange how WB didn't attempt to save Wano. Makes no sense.
Tbf I don't even think Whitebeard knew Oden was dead cos Wano has closed off their borders and no info gets out. But if he did know I would wonder why he didn't avenge him lol. I think if Oden sent someone to go get Whitebeard he absolutely would've helped and the dude was a different kind of monster back then so he definitely could've soloed Past Kaido and crew lmao.

B

I think u discovered a plot hole. Congrats!

After Oden's death, Kaido went to Oden's castle. So maybe Kaido found Oden's diary or some shit?

I'm sure it will get explained during Kaido's flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.