Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Toki will be relevant in the later arcs; after all, Oda tried his best not to show anything special regarding the Void Century. He didn't even show Laugh Tale - we'll see the truth when Luffy reaches Laugh Tale.

Also, Oden's flashback was amazing in my opinion. There were many interesting highlights and Oden's character was absolutely likeable. People may have different views of his decisions when fighting Kaido and Orochi but Oden is still a real chad.

J

Jo_Ndule

I think Toki will be relevant in the later arcs; after all, Oda tried his best not to show anything special regarding the Void Century. He didn't even show Laugh Tale - we'll see the truth when Luffy reaches Laugh Tale.

Also, Oden's flashback was amazing in my opinion. There were many interesting highlights and Oden's character was absolutely likeable. People may have different views of his decisions when fighting Kaido and Orochi but Oden is still a real chad.
:kayneshrug: we learnt that wb feared fighting off navy in the past
that kaido wasnt suicidal
roger vs wb wasnt that serious
toki is useless
orochi is a real villain, better than doffy by far

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Seeing how oda ended flashback with toki, I think he deliberately sidelined info on toki to not reveal any info related to ancient civilization after all its clear that she knew when joyboy would appear....this exact 20 years is clearly a hint towards it.

And, I don't know why I have this weird thought that toki came to wano at this time around to give birth to a samurai who can aid joyboy. Its like she knew everything and had some specific purpose.

Momo would have been around 28 by now... but kaido ruined things and then toki to save momo sends him exactly 20 years in future when he can get aid joyboy and gets help from him like a destiny thing....just wild thought...lol

Glad flashback ended. I hope oden remains dead till end of one piece because it would be better this way...

Now, time for some KaiLin action

Status
Not open for further replies.