Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaido 20 years ago> Primebeard/Prime Ray/ Prime Garp or Sengoku?

What does Kaidou do with them now then, one shot ?
We're just saying tha Kaido was at his PRIME 20 years ago as he probably was in late 30s or early 40s.
And if NOT PRIME, then at LEAST less tan prime by a LITTLE, where he gotten stronger now, but NOT by a huge margin as some people are picturing it.

But anyway, we actually need a better official translation for us to decide on how we read those lines. It's too soon to rush into any conclusion imo when the chapter isn't out even, let alone no official translation until next sunday

What if... the impossible happens and somehow Luffy is transported into the past with the power of the Toki Toki no mi? Maybe Luffy is Joy Boy but he is not a reincarnation. He was simply transported to the past at some point in time after Wano and was destined to be a major figure in the Void Century.

Then as the Ancient Kingdom and D clan were under jeopardy, Luffy was finally able to return to the future/present to be with his friends and finish the Final War.
:believe:

J

Jo_Ndule

I just highlighted the "Gap betwen Oden and real top dogs"
Because I think you are downplaying Oden here for two simple reasons:

1- NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE is comparable to WB and Roger when they go all out. That includes Kaido. So, you are making the assumption that Kaido wouldn't get the same treatment that Oden got from Roger. Which is not fair. As I think WB/Roger 25 years ago would top Kaido IN HIS CURRENT PRESENT TIME. I'm sorry, but I think he would get the same treatement from Roger! With all respect. So, your comparison was truly unfair

2- It was stated that AFTER Oden got back to Wano, after his journey with WB, and his journey with Roger. He got back MANY TIMES STRONGER. I understand that the chunk of those years were in WB ship. But nonetheless, the biggest most important voyage was with Roger crew. So, he also gotten stronger on Roger's ship, and Oden's performance with Roger wasn't even bad. As he got back up running back to fight back. So, it's not really like he was defeated. But Roger simply proved is superiority, which was obvious, and Oden proved how tanky he is by getting back up fast

So... it's not fair to say that sentence I highlighted as way to downplay Kaido back in that time, and then say "Kaido in present time is washing Oden" because I haven't seen Kaido different with Luffy. The same shit with Oden was with Luffy. Except Oden was good enough to be able to wound and break through the invincibility skin for whatever the reason being (Haki and famous swords)
roger nor wb are overpowering kaido with one attack, even Young kadio wont be sent flying

what exactly did roger and wb show? haki but Nothing much

J

Jo_Ndule

So Kaido 20 years ago> Primebeard/Prime Ray/ Prime Garp or Sengoku?

What does Kaidou do with them now then, one shot ?
:kayneshrug: for 20 years he became wsc and the only pirate to ever be hyped 1v1 this way

was kaido above wb garp roger back then? i will say no
is current kaido above them? yes as a fighter, he is arguably above even wb/roger 1v1
if wb or roger were Superior, oda would have given them a Superior solo hype

as a pirate, his legacy and accomplishments are all below roger and wb, even below BM has better empire and intel than him
Post automatically merged:

WB's CoA >> Kaido's
WB's CoO >> Kaido's

Already basebeard might be able to beat Kaido. Gurabeard would be no more than high diff.
:milaugh: yeah right base kaido has better feast than base wb who was shook vs non prime oden

roger nor wb are overpowering kaido with one attack, even Young kadio wont be sent flying

what exactly did roger and wb show? haki but Nothing much
Man, Are you blind???
Luffy sent Kaido flying in some of the attacks he did! Sure, he was not hurt or wounded. BUT Roger and WB can do the same, except they can make him bleed!
What are you talking about!

And Sure, kaido will not be done or finished, which is what Oden was like!
Be realistic, you think WB or Roger cannot do an attack that sends Kaido flying with an injury!???
LOL, if you really think so, I don't think I will have to argue this even... believe what you want to believe! Wow hahaha

J

Jo_Ndule

Man, Are you blind???
Luffy sent Kaido flying in some of the attacks he did! Sure, he was not hurt or wounded. BUT Roger and WB can do the same, except they can make him bleed!
What are you talking about!

And Sure, kaido will not be done or finished, which is what Oden was like!
Be realistic, you think WB or Roger cannot do an attack that sends Kaido flying with an injury!???
LOL, if you really think so, I don't think I will have to argue this even... believe what you want to believe! Wow hahaha
luffy sent him back with gattling attack

i know roger and wb can make him bleed but no way they are sending base kaido flying that much as oden was , maybe drunk kaido or dragon kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.