Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Look your theory has so many fallacies that it's not even debate-worthy:
  1. Oden says the Giant war will happen 20 years in the future, but Marineford War happens 18 years into the future. And don't say that Oden was rounding the years because Toki sent scabbards exactly 20 years, not 18 years, not 19.5 years, but 20 years.
  2. Oden says about the main character. But Luffy wasn't the main character of Marineford war. He didn't change anything and Marines didn't want him dead badly, it was Akainu. And that's because of Dragon. Plus, when one says about the main character of the war they mean the person who made most impact. In MF, it was Akainu and WB. Oden is not a reader, stop thinking of him as a reader.
  3. Why would Oden assume that the main character of Marineford war will enter NW? MF war happened at Paradise. There was never any guarantee that this main character would enter NW after MF war. Oden is obviously talking about the war at Laugh Tale, which is at NW and therefore this main character has to come to NW.

How is that any different from what I said?
oden didnt mention Laugh tale

mc of giant war enters or entered NW, he fights kaido

if he spoke of Laugh Tale, he will mention it

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Haoshoku

Basically Toki in this flashback

:josad:

I sometimes wonder how dense people can be. I hope this will not become another misconception created by the fanbase :lawsigh:
Toki is getting her only character moment after being introduced as someone with Void Century lore which we got absolutely nothing of btw. Toki legit could have had the Void Century lore removed from her character and nothing much would have changed. She basically served her entire character as the mother to Oden’s kids and now we supposed to feel something for her ONLY notable character moment? aight Oda :jordanmf:

M

MD Zolo

oden didnt mention Laugh tale
stop making up stuff

giant war happens, mc of giant war enters NW, he fights kaido

if he spoke of Laugh Tale, he will mention it
I never said Oden mentioned Laugh Tale. I said that it makes sense that the war Oden is alluding to will happen at Laugh Tale because a person has to enter NW to get to Laugh Tale.

You can't even counter why the Giant war happens 18 years later and not 20 years. You can't counter why Oden would be convinced that the main character of a war taking place in Paradise will enter NW.

Either you counter my argument or get lost. I have tried to argue reasonably with you, but you accuse me of making stuff up when it was clear that it was my inference when I said it. It was a mistake to argue with people like you, you can't argue properly so you resort to your usual bullshit. I am done with you unless you counter my arguments.

J

Jo_Ndule

I never said Oden mentioned Laugh Tale. I said that it makes sense that the war Oden is alluding to will happen at Laugh Tale because a person has to enter NW to get to Laugh Tale.

You can't even counter why the Giant war happens 18 years later and not 20 years. You can't counter why Oden would be convinced that the main character of a war taking place in Paradise will enter NW.

Either you counter my argument or get lost. I have tried to argue reasonably with you, but you accuse me of making stuff up when it was clear that it was my inference when I said it. It was a mistake to argue with people like you, you can't argue properly so you resort to your usual bullshit. I am done with you unless you counter my arguments.
my apologies

after rereading the statement ,
"which means that in 20 years"

i dont see it being MF war anymore.

it is probably linked to wano war vs kaido or shortly after

but it wont be at laugh tale, that arc will be an info arc only, i dont see any battle there

M

MD Zolo

Luffy will deal the final blow but Kidd, BM, Supernovas and more will all be involved.
That's your interpretation. But I was basing my opinion on the spoilers where it seems more reasonable to think that Luffy will solo Kaido. Again, this opinion is based on the fact that Oden is likely alluding to Joyboy and there can't be more than one Joyboy.

I guess a better translation is required.

I want to note that I am not overjoyed due to this development. But it seems to be the most fitting interpretation as far as I am concerned.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy will deal the final blow but Kidd, BM, Supernovas and more will all be involved.
Kid and Luffy will fight kaido individually, but will be beaten everytime. Always when one is besten, the other jumps in again. Kaido realizes a significant growing in both of them with each fight, but still assume it will be way to less.

after some rounds with kaido, where they switch around...
Kid: „Mugiwara, you are way to weak for this dirty gecko,seems like I need to help you weakling!“

Luffy: „If you need my help, fine, let’s take that frog down!“

Kaido: „WHAT DID YOU PIECE OF SHIT CALLED ME“

Kaido angrily engages on these two, but out of sudden he becomes two strong hits, which surprise him cause of his blind attack, and will be thrown away.
Kid & luffy: „We have a talk here, fuck off!“

Then they fight for a longer time where they obviously can improve, even can hurt kaido, which finally goes in his hybrid form.

a few hours later, going to the final blow, Momo will take the attention of kaido but cutting Orochi and changing in his Dragonform. In that time, Kid and luffy both went for the sky and when kaido was ready to go for Momo, he will hear the voices of kid and luffy in the sky, so he looks up, checking what the sky is offering a dragon.
Luffy: „Thunder GOD....“
Kid: „Metall ZILLA...“

Kidxluffy: „ GUN „

Luffy pulls his King Kong gun in an extremely version, sorrounded by armament haki and the black thunder of the conquerors haki, at the same time, Right next to him, there is a gigantic hand of steel, which absorbs all ships which where in the sky from arrival at Onigashima. Countless sharp steel parts and swords and more sorround the hand and also luffys Hand, also The armament haki and the conquerors haki seems to cooperate, so there will be created a giant storm of conquerors haki, which is about to to eliminate the dragon.

Thunder-Metall GODZILLA

M

MD Zolo

Wait so Toki's prophecy actually came from Oden and not her?
Toki's poem to Momonusuke is her own construct. There must be something she knows that Oden didn't.

Kid and Luffy will fight kaido individually, but will be beaten everytime. Always when one is besten, the other jumps in again. Kaido realizes a significant growing in both of them with each fight, but still assume it will be way to less.

Kid: „Mugiwara, you are way to weak for this dirty gecko,seems like I need to help you weakling!“

Kaido angrily engages on these two, but out of sudden he becomes two strong hits, which surprise him cause of his blind attack, and will be thrown away.

Then they fight for a longer time where they obviously can improve, even can hurt kaido, which finally goes in his hybrid form.

a few hours later, going to the final blow, Momo will take the attention of kaido but cutting Orochi and changing in his Dragonform. In that time, Kid and luffy both went for the sky and when kaido was ready to go for Momo, he will hear the voices of kid and luffy in the sky, so he looks up, checking what the sky is offering a dragon.

Luffy pulls his King Kong gun in an extremely version, sorrounded by armament haki and the black thunder of the conquerors haki, at the same time, Right next to him, there is a gigantic hand of steel, which absorbs all ships which where in the sky from arrival at Onigashima. Countless sharp steel parts and swords and more sorround the hand and also luffys Hand, also The armament haki and the conquerors haki seems to cooperate, so there will be created a giant storm of conquerors haki, which is about to to eliminate the dragon.

Thunder-Metall GODZILLA
:suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

Thunder-Metall GODZILLA
epic

i only see kidd fighting alongside luffy vs kaido
law will be supporting cast

but both kidd and luffy have personal grudge

Worst

Custom title
Think act 3 will end shortly after this flashback....it will be just the alliance being obliterated by Kaido and BM just to add some drama and the real war starting in act 4 maybe with some executions and some entrances to save the day

Status
Not open for further replies.