Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It was fine till here then you lost track.

Zoro: I guess it's my turn

Luffy: zoorrrooooooo:amazing:

Kid: pirate hunter:believe:

Kaido: it's you.. the grandmaster zoro:noo:

Kaido angrily engages on these three, but out of sudden he gets three strong hits which shook him by surprise.
In front of him were standing three monsters with never seen form before.

Luffy in gear four tiger king

Kidd being totally coated with black metal with Sparks all around his body

Zoro opens up his third eye with a huge figure of asura who looks real right behind him.

Kid & luffy and Zoro: we will surpass you Kaido

Then they fight for a longer time where they obviously can improve, even can hurt kaido, which finally goes in his hybrid form.

Fight becomes extremely difficult. All are bleeding heavily. Whole wano is watching this fight (sanji is in awe seeing how strong zoro has become while he was messing around)

Luffy continues to dodge while landing critical hits. Kidd heavy metal punches are denting kaido scale and zoro lethal slashes are cutting them apart. Kaido look angry but seem to enjoy this fight as if he was waiting for such time for a long time.

Kid: Metal zilla

Luffy: meat cannon

Zoro: whatever........

Luffy pulls his tiger claw gun with advanced Ryo being fused with it with black Sparks as dazzling as sun rays.

next to him, there is a gigantic hand of steel coated in black like paw of some devil, which absorbs all ships which where in the sky from arrival at Onigashima.

And,next to him there is nine swords totally coated in black with sparks...

The combinations of aura of these three is generating immense pressure and many fodders felt on their knees

Then two words resounds in wano like a thunder.

Shishi Metzilla

Reborninformaer again with fake News!

As much as i like Zoro, he is not on the same Level as Luffy and Kidd. I would give King to Zoro (and maybe Killer), but Kaido belongs to kid and luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Where did they portrayed as that? Kidd was more portrayed as beeing Close to luffy in Udon at the whole time.
What ? When lifting rocks dont take the piss

Him and killer have been child hood friends
Both fought kaido
Had a whole chapter dedicated to them both called partner.

In no way shape or form has kidd been portrayed levels above killer. Theyve always been close.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

That's blasphemy...:believe::believe::believe:

Like oda I knew how one piece will end from the beginning - Luffy and zoro becoming pk and wss respectively so little kitty show some respect to Rebornimformer sama:kata:

As much as i like Zoro, he is not on the same Level as Luffy and Kidd.
:gonope: zoro has better feats than kidd. All he kidd has done is being on losing streak since NW. Lost his arm and then his crew and then got jailed and then killer got defeated by zoro and then he was hung upside down in a fish tank..... being on Luffy and Zoro level:gokulaugh:

I bet soon he will got struck with offpanel disease ...wait he already got it:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.