Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Didnt know you will be part of the battle. I felt like the People lost their faith and hope in the game, so i have let them win one time. Wont happen again, specially if there is an enemy like you.

I can agree with that but still, even tho Zoro can hurt Kaido much maybe, but at the end, it will be Luffy (hopefully with help through someone like Kidd) who will defeat Kaido. There is no way where Zoro will soloing Kaido, no matter how hard the zoro-Girls here cry for it.
I won't take part in the game. I am online because I am sick. The moment I will get better to go back to work I will leave. You can do whatever you want over there lol

Also, zoro won't Solo kaido. No one will. Luffy will get maximum screen time and will also land final blow.

But zoro will take part as well and will cut kaido. Mark Rebornimformer words

Did Vinsmokes get injured from bullet to the face?
:cheers:
Are you suggesting that Franky is > Oden?
Are you suggesting that Daz Bones > Oden?
Are you suggesting that people who can use Tekkai (Nero even LOL) > Oden?

This is execution. Oden is simply accepting death in this scene, he didn't try to use armament haki to block.

It's the same as Roger being killed by a stab from two fodders, it's them both accepting death, and not trying to resist in their final moment by using armament haki to block the stab or the bullet.

So, stop this cancer please haha
Post automatically merged:

I mean anybody that thinks any of the Germa>Oden is already beyond saving.
Judge is TOP 5 though
:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.