Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Also reminder:
In chapter 937,when zoro used 3 swords style against killer,we had a panel focusing on hiyori who was very surprised.
So with oden's prophecy about wano waiting for someone,maybe hiyori thought zoro was the child of prophecy oden talked about,and that's why she told him directly about her identity when she knew he was an outsider.
That could also be the reason she gave him her sword without second thought.
So on one hand we have grandpa hyou who thinks luffy is the guy oden talked about and beleives luffy is the key to defeat kaido and hiyori and late yasuie who think zoro is the chosen one(focus on zoro in yasuie's execution saying no one has taken kaido's head for 20 years),so i think that's why the 2 of them were the only strawhats shown training at end of act 2.
Post automatically merged:

Next week back to current timeline.
Hopefully next month,onigashima war begins.
Yessss.....

And, in a way both of them are chosen ones..

One is joyboy2.0

Other is ryuma 2.0

Oda is consistently building zoro and luffy tag teaming kaido

I like to think this week’s chapter will have low quality because of the early release
That's NOT an excuse!
Because Oda already stated before that he draws AT LEAST 3 chapters ahead.

Meaning in this current week, and now, Oda is drawing chapter 975 or 976
While 3 chapters at least is with the editor ahead of he time of 1 chapter!
It was stated many times before.

Reborn

You don't tell the strongest guy you have ever seen to get even stronger.

So, Oden knew Kaido wasn't the strongest. But he had great potential.
What interesting is why oden tells kaido to get stronger?

Kaido is the one who will ruin wano. Kaido is the one who will put his family in danger.

Kaido is the one who is about to kill oden.

Yet, he didn't tell scabbards and momo to become stronger but to kaido....this somehow doesn't add up until there is something oden knows about joyboy which we don't

I can't believe Oda didn't showed us Oden showing his majestic CoC against the BP or Orochi army. He gave the man all the hype but didn't delivered on them when given the chance. Few panels of him clashing with Prime Ray and Gaban, side by side battle panels with Roger and WB and him showing his CoC would have changed a lot of people's thoughts on him.

Reborn

I can't believe Oda didn't showed us Oden showing his majestic CoC against the BP or Orochi army. He gave the man all the hype but didn't delivered on them when given the chance. Few panels of him clashing with Prime Ray and Gaban, side by side battle panels with Roger and WB and him showing his CoC would have changed a lot of people's thoughts on him.
His hype was not much related to strength but to his personality and nature more

Its like what happened with sanji in wci. Fans were expecting sanji to fight but oda focused on sanji kind nature and on his primary role.

Am i thr only one who's wondering how does Oden makin a smile make sense?
WANO country is in Ruins, will continue to suffer at the hands of Orochi, who wants yo seek only revenge and A Pirate who is not true to his words. Factories, Hard Labour, diseases, hunger, killings and God knows what.
The fate of his own family is unknown, and the Red Scabbards and all of em might die?
And neither was he able to achieve his dream of opening the Borders, NO?
:kaidowhat:
Thought of this too

Dying, leaving many loved ones in ruin, uncertainty, and sad future
Yet dying with a smile?

But can't expect logic anymore in this flashback.. Oda isn't serious anymore with the plot
He doesn't even remember the panel about Kinemon said Kaido wanted information about Raftel from Oden

Reborn

Am i thr only one who's wondering how does Oden makin a smile make sense?
WANO country is in Ruins, will continue to suffer at the hands of Orochi, who wants yo seek only revenge and A Pirate who is not true to his words. Factories, Hard Labour, diseases, hunger, killings and God knows what.
The fate of his own family is unknown, and the Red Scabbards and all of em might die?
And neither was he able to achieve his dream of opening the Borders, NO?
:kaidowhat:
Because he believes in what he learnt and in the prediction.

He believes in joyboy and what will happen when he will reappear.

Roger died smiling believing the same....

J

Jo_Ndule

who the hell believes kaido was wsc back then? only kaido haters thought kaido was yonko or at his peak, wsc and has his 1v1 hype.

kaido has been wsc and solo champ only for a least 6 years per Ace novels ,
maybe he staretd his legeandry hype after odne events.

Yeah, I never expected that the flashback will never have his CoC moment hahaha. But well, I guess we only need to know that he had it. and that's it.

I think the perfect time for it was when Oden and red Scabbard are faced with 1000 soldiers, so Oden should have used his king's haki in that moment to AT LEAST reduce them to half

Status
Not open for further replies.