Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oden died
what was the point of this FB ?:zorothink:
To learn that kaido is World Strongest postponer :gokulaugh:

To me, this flashback was great because how beautifully oda linked roger and WB past with the information we knew before hand.

This flashback had substance and roger and wb were the ones who made this fb great and interesting. Oden part at the end seem rushed a lot

J

Jo_Ndule

after saying Kaido is a pretty serious strong dude:myman:

Oden tells kaido to get as strong as he can, to prepare himself for the future

it is like, he knows Kaido will fall at the end of joy boy 2.0 but he wants him to be stronger than before still.

the respect between kaido and Oden , and the one between kata and luffy
no wonder why i like such conquerors

So oden admits in his letter that if he was no match for kaido,then at that time,no one would be capable of defeating kaido.
Kaido also apologizes to oden about the old hag interferring in their fight and tells him he killed her as apology.
He also basically tells us luffy and the supernova are the force who will defeat kaido,with luffy as the child of the prophecy who will do the majority of the work.
Finally the flashback is finished,and i'm excited for the war where i think zoro will be a major player

Worst

Custom title
after saying Kaido is a pretty serious strong dude:myman:

Oden tells kaido to get as strong as he can, to prepare himself for the future

it is like, he knows Kaido will fall at the end of joy boy 2.0 but he wants him to be stronger than before still.

the respect between kaido and Oden , and the one between kata and luffy
no wonder why i like such conquerors
Ye Kaido have the strength Luffy the power and power > strength .... Gotta live with that .....Kaido was strong enough to defeat Oden but Wano had greater power and he had to gain some too... that's why no matter how strong Kaido would have gotten the Power of Joy Boy will overwhelm Kaido's strength

Also reminder:
In chapter 937,when zoro used 3 swords style against killer,we had a panel focusing on hiyori who was very surprised.
So with oden's prophecy about wano waiting for someone,maybe hiyori thought zoro was the child of prophecy oden talked about,and that's why she told him directly about her identity when she knew he was an outsider.
That could also be the reason she gave him her sword without second thought.
So on one hand we have grandpa hyou who thinks luffy is the guy oden talked about and beleives luffy is the key to defeat kaido and hiyori and late yasuie who think zoro is the chosen one(focus on zoro in yasuie's execution saying no one has taken kaido's head for 20 years),so i think that's why the 2 of them were the only strawhats shown training at end of act 2.
Post automatically merged:

Next week back to current timeline.
Hopefully next month,onigashima war begins.

Also reminder:
In chapter 937,when zoro used 3 swords style against killer,we had a panel focusing on hiyori who was very surprised.
So with oden's prophecy about wano waiting for someone,maybe hiyori thought zoro was the child of prophecy oden talked about,and that's why she told him directly about her identity when she knew he was an outsider.
That could also be the reason she gave him her sword without second thought.
So on one hand we have grandpa hyou who thinks luffy is the guy oden talked about and beleives luffy is the key to defeat kaido and hiyori and late yasuie who think zoro is the chosen one(focus on zoro in yasuie's execution saying no one has taken kaido's head for 20 years),so i think that's why the 2 of them were the only strawhats shown training at end of act 2.
:zorothink:
You may be right
Post automatically merged:

The spoiler maybe unclear about this but it seems as though Oden is talking to his retainers to get stronger... thats what I understood at least
No, he tells it to Kaido:

Kaidou: Sorry about the old hag. I’ve already killed her.
Oden: You’re a pretty serious one strong ya? Get as strong as you can.

Am i thr only one who's wondering how does Oden makin a smile make sense?
WANO country is in Ruins, will continue to suffer at the hands of Orochi, who wants yo seek only revenge and A Pirate who is not true to his words. Factories, Hard Labour, diseases, hunger, killings and God knows what.
The fate of his own family is unknown, and the Red Scabbards and all of em might die?
And neither was he able to achieve his dream of opening the Borders, NO?
:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.