Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: "uf... Uff..."
Kyoshiro: "wity one hand, wait, I have to answer the Den Den Mushi'
LOL, and they say "finish fast" hahahaha

Dude, Kyoshiro is so important that he "asked Queen" to send his assassins to Sanji.
Meaning, Kyoshiro is VERY HIGH ranking in enemy forces to make Queen make a move!
And send two of the flying six (Drake and Page 1). where Page1 called him with "BOSS Kyoshiro" Meaning, in terms of ranking in enemy forces, he's HIGHER than Page1 and Drake in importance!

H

Homelander

Well rip to Toki is dr.strange theory , she is no prophet as well and did what oden said .

My guess is traitor is still one of the scabbard . Personally i hate this idea but oda really needs to end this plot and reveal why traitor is in league with orochi ?

T

The Penguin

Oh yeah, stalemate injured Nitoryu Zoro, who was trying to get past him, what a feat! Not to mention if he's an enemy, why would he let Zoro be?
Because Zoro: "
Run run run run run run run away oh oh
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, away oh oh oh
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!"

Credits by Talking Heads.

T

The Penguin

Dude, Kyoshiro is so important that he "asked Queen" to send his assassins to Sanji.
Meaning, Kyoshiro is VERY HIGH ranking in enemy forces to make Queen make a move!
And send two of the flying six (Drake and Page 1). where Page1 called him with "BOSS Kyoshiro" Meaning, in terms of ranking in enemy forces, he's HIGHER than Page1 and Drake in importance!
Exactly, he's no joke... But haters, gonna hate!

Orochi higher than all of them, so what?

Status
Not open for further replies.