Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoshiro still might fight zoro later on this arc
And if they do go at it i don't see zoro anything less than mid diffing imo
But if Kyoshiro is Denjiro then that immediately rules out an actual like bloody fight... In fact Hiyori is already involved with Kyoshiro somehow and that itself ensures that won't be a very like all out fight...

Theres actually a bunch of things that sort of make this fight unlikely as a big fight this arc

Well the man is training for SOME THING.... Before Zoro even goes all out in the new world Oda decides to have him train just in case... Surely theres something big at the end of all this training
Actually is Oda setting up Zoro creating a black blade at the end of the arc?

I just thought about that chapter again and it ends with Luffy saying "just wait Kaido" and for Zoro it's Hitetsu saying Zoro can make Enma black.

I mean this could be a misdirect since its Hitetsu who says this and not Zoro so this might not be what he accomplishes at the end of this arc but this is basically all we have to go off for what Zoro is even training for now. He hasn't set his sights on any specific opponent besides Orochi but he's a scrub so it's obviously vague again

Oda might doing this vague shit to surprise us who the final match up will be. Some people even nominate Smoothie, Queen useless herself

Ima go back to hyping the calamities and kaido all getting tag teamed
It makes the most sense to me. Imagine it like this:

First set of fights:
1- Zoro vs Kyoshiro ----> Zoro wins
2- Sanji vs Strongest Flying 6. ----> Sanji wins
3- King vs 2 Red Scabbards. ----> King wins
4- Queen vs 2 Red Scabbards. ---> Queen wins
5- Jack vs Inuarashi + Nekumamushi

Then, we have Zoro teaming up with someone against King. Sanji teaming up with someone against Queen. Jinbe who's a fishman teaming up with someone against jack who DEFEATED (Inuarashi and Nekumamushi)

Maybe Zoro's partner against King is Sanji himself, and Queen will have different tag team. But you get the point. Zoro and Sanji get their main solo fight against opponent who are NOT pushover, and then they tag team against a calamity who flexed his strength on retainer.
Because You cannot have Zoro and Sanji be coming out injured from a fight, then fight a calamity who is fresh. They must be fighting as well.

It makes the most sense to me. Imagine it like this:

First set of fights:
1- Zoro vs Kyoshiro ----> Zoro wins
2- Sanji vs Strongest Flying 6. ----> Sanji wins
3- King vs 2 Red Scabbards. ----> King wins
4- Queen vs 2 Red Scabbards. ---> Queen wins
5- Jack vs Inuarashi + Nekumamushi

Then, we have Zoro teaming up with someone against King. Sanji teaming up with someone against Queen. Jinbe who's a fishman teaming up with someone against jack who DEFEATED (Inuarashi and Nekumamushi)

Maybe Zoro's partner against King is Sanji himself, and Queen will have different tag team. But you get the point. Zoro and Sanji get their main solo fight against opponent who are NOT pushover, and then they tag team against a calamity who flexed his strength on retainer.
Because You cannot have Zoro and Sanji be coming out injured from a fight, then fight a calamity who is fresh. They must be fighting as well.
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.