Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that he has some edgy tendencies yes, thats not irrefutable?
Your example for this is Zoro getting lost on that ship and cutting it down right?

That's not edgy. It's supposed to be funny.

Dude things exists IN CONTEXT. Zoro acting tough after getting lost is not the same as being edgy when the CONTEXT of the entire situation is comedic

Like have seen guys like Sasuke say such things in a situation where you're supposed to be laughing at them before? When Sasuke was punking Orochimaru in that snake genjutsu dimension and tell him it was his bad luck that he came across the great occular prowess of the uchiha, was that supposed to be funny?

Sasuke and Zoro are both saying similar things about like the other guy was unlucky that they faced such bad ass guys like themselves but CONTEXT EXISTS to make one situation edgy and the other funny

Like I said, you're not expert just because you say you're a fan.

Last edited:
W

wordyworm

• Someone is shooting poison arrows at people throughout the country?
  • Shinobu was convinced to give up because her refusal caused more people to be shot with the arrows?
  • Oda's cross-hatching game is back on point for Wano
  • Is Oda ballsy enough to put a Pandaman in an execution scene? I think I might see him but I'm not sure.
  • What does the letter that Yasu read say?
  • Who's the traitor?
  • Do you see how Neko's mouth extends beyond the speech bubbles? Do you see it? It's so cute, please see it
  • I don't like it when Kawamatsu has human teeth. Bad TMNT vibes there.
  • The anime is going to rip our hearts out and throw them against the wall when it comes to those flashbacks. I wouldn't put it past them to also recap the entire "how each Scabbard met Oden" story
  • Oden's kabuki pose death
  • I'm kind of surprised that this isn't the end of the act, but I guess the act might end right before the battle starts in the current timeline.

Your example for this is Zoro getting lost on that ship and cutting it down right?

That's not edgy. It's supposed to be funny.

Dude things exists IN CONTEXT. Zoro acting tough after getting lost is not the same as being edgy when the CONTEXT of the entire situation is comedic

Like have seen guys like Sasuke say such things in a situation where you're supposed to be laughing at them before? When Sasuke was pinking Orochimaru in that snake genjutsu dimension and tell him it was his bad luck that he came across the great occular prowess of the uchiha, was that supposed to be funny?

Sasuke and Zoro are both saying similar things about like the other guy was unlucky that they faced such bad ass guys like themselves but CONTEXT EXISTS to make one situation edgy and the other funny

Like I said, you're not expert just because you say you're a fan.
Again, its the quote.

Also, if we add two + two:
- Oden said that Kozuki closed Wano borders because of "the certain power", which is WG (obviously)
- From Gyukimaru we know that Ryuma protected Wano from Pirates and WG
- Marines still afraid of Wano because of him

After Ryuma's death, there was no man who could stand against them, so Kozuki closed the borders to protect themselves and Wano from WG

Ryuma the GOAT confirmed:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.