Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 973: Kozuki Clan

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll probably get a bit more on Denjiro's past later on.

He's pretty obviously a Shimotsuki, for one thing, so we're going to need to find out why someone from Wano's six noble families was wandering around like a street urchin, and why Oden was the only adult he respected back then. Well, not so much why he respected Oden, we've learned that, but why he didn't respect anyone else.
Nothing you've typed here makes him "obviously a Shimotsuki"... I mean literally nothing

I’ve seen a few people speculate that he’s a Shimotsuki - what makes you think that?
It's looking pretty likely that Koshiro, Denjiro, Tashigi, Kuina and maybe even Zoro are all Shimotsuki's.

Koshiro's quite obviously the son of Kozaburo who left with the exiles.
Denjiro's the spitting image of Koshiro prior to his perma-madman face. I'm also led to believe that all their names imply this but I don't speak Japanese so can't confirm this

Denjiro's sword prior to going into hiding looks extremely similar to Wado Ichimonji, which is a Kozaburo made blade.

Small one, but when Tashigi (who as we know looks really like Kuina) had her hair slicked back again, she looked like she could be Denjiro's daughter- not saying she is, just the two characters look really alike.

And Zoro's been heavily linked with all these characters now, and Ryuma, Yasu and Toko and to boot still looks rather similar to Ushimatsu's silhouette. Plus he lived in the village founded by Shimotsuki exiles.

Great chapter.

Now we know where momonouske got his perverted side from lol

So the cag/dog already knew there was a traitor?

It seems like even back then Kaido already had the numbers on side, looking forward to how strong they are.

Its interesting what this dream kaido talks about and why he just let momonouske walk away (was that because he was too weak?)

Its finally good to have confirmation that Kyoshiro= Denjiro who is also the witching hour boy.

So this chapter doesnt really confirm if toki is dead or not.

Orochi thinks he has everyone played, but denjiro is playing 4d chess with him damnn.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Kaido will definitely show his greatness at the Fire Festival. I wouldn't be surprised if Kaido has advanced CoA now, especially since he saw how useful advanced CoA really is by seeing Oden's cutting skills.
Did Oden have advanced COA? I thought his cut was simply just his insane hardening and how physically strong he was. But, I agree. If Luffy is learning these things in short order, theres no excuse for other top tiers to not have it.

I am impatient to see the Fire Festival finally happening, the alliance may regain its hopes once Law returns and shows how he foiled Orochi's plans but I have the feeling that they are going to be disenchanted again once they see that Kaido is not the only yonko present at Onigashima and that for all their planning and efforts they still may have vastly underestimated Kaido's power.

I am impatient to see the Fire Festival finally happening, the alliance may regain its hopes once Law returns and shows how he foiled Orochi's plans but I have the feeling that they are going to be disenchanted again once they see that Kaido is not the only yonko present at Onigashima and that for all their planning and efforts they still may have vastly underestimated Kaido's power.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.