Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie... I LOVE the Zoro part about being 9 shadows of Asura hahahaha!

This is hype!

But here is the question... first is it confirmed?

Secondly... if it's confirmed... does that mean "Zoro vs Orochi" is truly a thing??? or does it mean Zoro will be savior against Kaido???
Because Toki's words are directed mainly haunting Orochi in the first place... but thus far... he's only a worthy opponent in terms of cunning and strategy... but with strength??? feels underhwelming... so I'd rather have it be Kaido... As I stated before... I like the idea of Zoro having a duo with Luffy at one point during this war! Where Law/Kidd both fall down... and Zoro takes it upon himself to aid his captain in the fight.

Lastly... does this confirm Jinbe finally a confirmed SH??? did he finally join????

Because tis particular spoiler is being hinted to not be trusted... so I'm asking.

I'm not gonna lie... I LOVE the Zoro part about being 9 shadows of Asura hahahaha!

This is hype!

Secondly... if it's confirmed... does that mean "Zoro vs Orochi" is truly a thing??? or does it mean Zoro will be savior against Kaido???
Because Toki's words are directed mainly haunting Orochi in the first place... but thus far... he's only a worthy opponent in terms of cunning and strategy... but with strength??? feels underhwelming... so I'd rather have it be Kaido... As I stated before... I like the idea of Zoro having a duo with Luffy at one point during this war! Where Law/Kidd both fall down... and Zoro takes it upon himself to aid his captain in the fight.

Lastly... does this confirm Jinbe finally a confirmed SH??? did he finally join????

Because tis particular spoiler is being hinted to not be trusted... so I'm asking.
Not confirmed but lol this chapter is full traitor.

( Tho there are more pages to translate)

This is hype!

It's fake, or not confirmed at least

Status
Not open for further replies.