Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup he said that, then in chapter 955 Orochi says "I have no proof they've returned" yet his spy existing and giving him Intel is itself proof enough
Orochi just means he did not see him with his own eyes yet to prove it. He's just relying on his spy info, that's what he means. Also, the amount of trusts he puts on Kanjuro is immense for him to continue to believe in him all this time, I gotta say... he truly made a loyal soldier out of Kanjuro

He's just relying on his spy info, that's what he mean
That's the problem. The very existence of Ka neuro should be enough proof no? Then why is he still dubious?

There's even inconsistencies with the information Kanjuro provides since he never mentions once for the entire two weeks that the strawhats and alliance are at Amigasa yet that would ensure Kaido just flies there and obliterates them

Head canon.

No need to make your point by starting out with pure head canon

If you think that Kid is worth an actual fight for the One piece throne, then he MUST have a worthy crew. If he doesn't then Oda won't waste our time
Dont know why my last quote of this got deleted. He specifically doesnt mention he stole it, but Big Mom's crew mentions it on WCI that he came and took something important. This DID happen, around the same time Snack got allegedly wrecked twice by both Urogue and Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.