Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

ı dont think kid dropped his revenge but I have same expactation on Law ın Dressrosa. :/
Kidd isn't Law.
Stop thinking Kidd will be beaten and watch Luffy take the glory.
Law is hax fighter who loses stamina quick, his willpower isn't as great as Kidd and luffy.
Also Law had it worse by fighting Fuji too, even then he still did pretty well vs doffy and took down trebol.

didn't Kid talk about them ? as he spoke of many ships and fighters?
Yeah but he says those ships are waiting by the port (wano island port). He hesitated at destroying

Seems like They didn't sail due to the storm.

Kidd isn't Law.
Law is hax fighter who loses stamina quick, his willpower isn't as great as Kidd and luffy.
Also Law had it worse by fighting Fuji too, even then he still did pretty well vs doffy and took down trebol.

Yeah but he says those ships are waiting by the port (wano island port). He hesitated at destroying

well i am pretty sure Law and Kid will help but at the end Luffy will have the most of it. he is the main character after all.
i think they are just wainting for the scabbards i assume Denjiro changed the departure port after all

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kid and Killer: The Straw Hats make miracles happen!

:arnoling:
That's not Kid, he wouldn't let himself be reduced to a cheerleader level. He already got involved with 3 of the 4 Yonko and is still ready to go against them. It's pretty hard to imagine him admitting inferiority even if he's outclassed by Luffy. He'll probably start respecting Luffy more as a rival and see him as a serious threat to his aim.

That's not Kid, he wouldn't let himself be reduced to a cheerleader level. He already got involved with 3 of the 4 Yonko and is still ready to go against them. It's pretty hard to imagine him admitting inferiority even if he's outclassed by Luffy. He'll probably start respecting Luffy more as a rival and see him as a serious threat to his aim.
he always respected Luffy a lot so it will not be any thing new.

Kidd isn't Law.

So am ı hope Kid take down kaido instead of Luffy.

H

Haoshoku

Bro I’m pretty sure he’s just joking lmao

J

Jo_Ndule

well i am pretty sure Law and Kid will help but at the end Luffy will have the most of it. he is the main character after all.
i think they are just wainting for the scabbards i assume Denjiro changed the departure port after all
Well

I guess Oda wanna make onigashima be mainly a battle between pirates:
Top 3 worstgen vs rocks ,
WorstGen crews + retainers vs Yonko crews

In this way, Oda won't have to show fodders just focus on main playerre

Alliance is losing anyway, act 3 is also gonna be shorter than act2

Status
Not open for further replies.