Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wordyworm

Young Kanjuro was a stagehand!

Kuroko (Japanese: 黒子, lit. "black child") are stagehands in traditional Japanese theatre, who dress all in black.

In kabuki, the kuroko serve many of the same purposes as running crew. They move scenery and props on stage, aiding in scene changes and costume changes. They will also often play the role of animals, will-o-the-wisps, or other roles which are played not by an actor in full costume, but by holding a prop. Kuroko wear all black, head to toe, in order to imply that they are invisible and not part of the action onstage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuroko

So Kanjuro went from being an invisible stagehand to a starring role. His costume started as a background character, but as an adult he has a full Kabuki star outfit and face paint.

I'd say the contrary. Kaido is going to lose so bad in onigashima. Time to wrap up the arc. If they lose again in onigashima the arc is going to last 300 chapters, that's too much.
Who cares if it lasts 300 chapters? This is one of the most important arcs of the series.

The alliance will lose at Onigashima. That's a typical Oda trope. Any plan we see the full details of before it's executed will most certainly fail. There are also other factors involved that have to happen first before the battle is finished.

I feel sorry for you if you really think that Luffy and co will just go to onigashima have a couple hour fight and leave with 2 dead Yonkos lol Oda has foreshadowed a Rox return Xbeck and possibly Shiki will come back and the Rox pirates will be formed again i can bet on it.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Kuroko (Japanese: 黒子, lit. "black child") are stagehands in traditional Japanese theatre, who dress all in black.

In kabuki, the kuroko serve many of the same purposes as running crew. They move scenery and props on stage, aiding in scene changes and costume changes. They will also often play the role of animals, will-o-the-wisps, or other roles which are played not by an actor in full costume, but by holding a prop. Kuroko wear all black, head to toe, in order to imply that they are invisible and not part of the action onstage.

So Kanjuro went from being an invisible stagehand to a starring role. His costume started as a background character, but as an adult he has a full Kabuki star outfit and face paint.
This is great info. Thanks.
I woud laugh hard if the alliance will make a super epic entrance just fo find BM and Kaido like

"IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU LITTLE BITCHES!"

I got excited seeing Law, Luffy and Kid when the spoilers dropped but, I still see Kaido and Linlin dominating if it's going to be 3 on 2. I don't concern myself with battle matchup predictions too much, but it has to be a multi-fighter team for each yonko.

Who cares if it lasts 300 chapters? This is one of the most important arcs of the series.

The alliance will lose at Onigashima. That's a typical Oda trope. Any plan we see the full details of before it's executed will most certainly fail. There are also other factors involved that have to happen first before the battle is finished.
yeah yeah it is the most important till now but Oda doesn't have the time , the serie will not last 300 chapters more
it was said he should finish the serie in 5 years , that is at most 200 chapter and let us even say it will last extra 10 years , Oda is not able to publish 40 chapter in the year anymore . that would 400 chapters , but think about it Wano is not the last arc.

Kanjuro vs be redeemed and join the straw hats!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I feel sorry for you if you really think that Luffy and co will just go to onigashima have a couple hour fight and leave with 2 dead Yonkos lol Oda has foreshadowed a Rox return Xbeck and possibly Shiki will come back and the Rox pirates will be formed again i can bet on it.
I agree with the overall sentiment not necessarily the Shiki and Rox bits. I don't foresee the battle as straightforward at all. Team ups, old characters returning, backstabbing, etc.. will play a major role. The only thing I'm sure of at the moment is that thematically, Luffy has to get the final blow on Kaido after being helped by his allies (to mirror what Oden should have done in the past). As for how we'll get to that point it's going to be hectic and nonlinear for sure.

Worst

Custom title
This is great info. Thanks.

I got excited seeing Law, Luffy and Kid when the spoilers dropped but, I still see Kaido and Linlin dominating if it's going to be 3 on 2. I don't concern myself with battle matchup predictions too much, but it has to be a multi-fighter team for each yonko.
Kaido and BM clashed for a couple of days in the alliance the only one who "can keep up" with a Yonko is Luffy (unless Kid is stronger than we think) and by keep up i mean not being totally one shotted like the first time not just that but the enemy also knows they are coming there is NO WAY in hell they can do something at Onigashima except being destroyed HARD

Chapter 975: 20 years of burden

-Kyoshiro appears behind Kanjuro and smiling and requesting to hand him momo to bring it to Orochi after he let momo he slash Kanjuro
-Everyone is in shock but Kawamatsu says that hiyori told him that he is Denjirou
-Kyoshiro told everyone about the plan
-Kawamatsu was not told it to scabbard as the traitors' alongside with them
-Denjirou gathered the yakuza, samurai and other rebels
-Ken'emon is deeply emotional and enrage
-Kidd and Luffy shouting each other and telling that they want Kaido's head

- Meanwhile at the sea, Neko with more ship reaching wano, it seems that Jinbe is there and the rest of the strawhat fleet
- at the Onigashima the festival is about to start, drake is already in the Onigashima
- Break Next week
source@johnny sins

yeah yeah it is the most important till now but Oda doesn't have the time , the serie will not last 300 chapters more
it was said he should finish the serie in 5 years , that is at most 200 chapter and let us even say it will last extra 10 years , Oda is not able to publish 40 chapter in the year anymore . that would 400 chapters , but think about it Wano is not the last arc.
Wanting to finish in 5 years =/= actually finishing in 5 years.

He originally wanted One Piece as a whole to last 5 years but it's been over 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.