Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 975 : "Kinemon's Plan"

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

This was amazing chapter, denjiro is MVP of this chapter , not only he has proven to be trump card but goodside kick to kinemon.

Kinemon misreading Yasu's hideout location turned out to be deciding factor not only it helped built the allies to form necessary time to gain when shogun left. They completeluly outwit shogun call it fate but "luck" favors the fortune.

What is next ? This is very imperative point of storyline we are in right now.

Allies still need to maintain everything is on kaido's plate . So kanjuro'splot will be interesting will they make the traitor boogeyman to make surprise attack .

Where is hiyori lol in all of this ? Odd she is not with denjiro at all.

This chapter makes me reaffirm my thoughts, even fodder beast pirates know, there is no way they can make another attack that works if not now in Onigashima, the war may be long and Luffy and Kaido may even go to Wano's main land to finish their battle but this ends here. The alliance is using everything they have and they won't get another chance to do it.

On to Onigashima we go, the end game of One Piece starts now.

Really good chapter! Luffy, Law, and Kid were excellent, teaming up to take out the ship (entirely overkill) and talking shit to each other was great. And now Law and Kid both know about the alliance between Kaido and Big Mom, so their reaction to it in the next chapter should be great as wellnother example of the portrayal that Law and Kid are Luffy’s rivals, and his alone, and are closer to him than most realize in terms of power. That anybody could believe that any members of the SH’s would be on par or stronger than them is ridiculous.

Crew designs were excellent, Luffy and Nami looked the best to me. Anytime Luffy has that captain’s coat on, it gets me hype. Nami wearing armor is funny to me for whatever reason, even more so because she gave Zeus the hat. Just gonna reiterate the Roger -> Luffy and Rouge -> Nami vibes Oda continues to throw out there.

I don’t know the intricacies of Japanese so a bit of the stuff with Kinemon was lost on me, though it’s funny he failed in a way like Usopp and it worked out for them. Laughed a bit at it.

Can’t wait for the next chapter, though two weeks for it is going to be killer. Onigashima is already looking to be epic.

Speaking of Buggy I am curious to know what saved him again from the marines this time and of which he will take credit for.
Either shanks or blackbeard i would guess. . . .

Poor just because Sanji's outfit is cool
What if wanji is wearing his raid suit right now that’s why it has gloves. Franky and ussop modified it
Sanjis outfit is really awesome, i wouldnt bother if that was the new raid suit design at all!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So, in this chapter we see Denjiro slash the beast pirates ship look so easy. And the important part is, denjiro is still considering to put Kinemon as a "Leader" of this raid. Do we better start to wondering if Kinemon is stronger than Denjiro/Ashura Douji? :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.