Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 975 : "Kinemon's Plan"

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Chapter!!

how many years has it been since we last saw the SH in the same panel?
love their new outfit Nami with a flower on her head reminds me of a certain character:catblush:
Usopp, Franky and Sanji look good as well... especially Luffy rocking that captain coat i hope he wears it till the end:love:

and damn the supernova trio flexing on each other & measuring dicks lmao:milaugh: glad to see we got a glimpse of Kid's ability tho can't wait for him to shine and show us what he can do:finally:

finally Denjiro revealed himself to the rest of the scabbards and cutting the ship casually make me think he's the strongest of them,
and lastly can't stop laughing when Denjiro praises Kinemon about the plan when in reality he just read the message of Yasuie wrong and that results to saving the alliance and the reveal of the traitor! peak OP comedy:yasu:

@Buusatan94 , @Jo_Ndule
Im little shocked that the alliance get the news of Bigmom+Kaido in this way, I though they get the news about the alliance would be far better when they enter Onigashima and seeing Big mom. Yet they decide to still start the war, Im not sure much anymore how the fight gonna end, I always though the alliance getting their big L during the war in Onigashima, but im also believe in the past that Katakuri would beat or at least get a draw against Luffy soo... Right now the event go into a full all out war and im not sure anymore if a second war gonna happen or if Oda really decide to beat Kaido already in Onigashima which wouldn´t lead a three round.

Your guys opinion about that?

@Buusatan94 , @Jo_Ndule
Im little shocked that the alliance get the news of Bigmom+Kaido in this way, I though they get the news about the alliance would be far better when they enter Onigashima and seeing Big mom. Yet they decide to still start the war, Im not sure much anymore how the fight gonna end, I always though the alliance getting their big L during the war in Onigashima, but im also believe in the past that Katakuri would beat or at least get a draw against Luffy soo... Right now the event go into a full all out war and im not sure anymore if a second war gonna happen or if Oda really decide to beat Kaido already in Onigashima which wouldn´t lead a three round.

That was surely weird but I don't see the alliance such as it is right now winning alone against the two Yonkos and I am still pretty sure that there will be at least a third party that will arrive like the marines and/or that there will be another ridiculous twist with Big Mom.

@Buusatan94 , @Jo_Ndule

There doesn't always have to be a third round tbh. The fight against Lucci had two rounds, for example. Because a time limit was given. Just like here, they can't run anywhere anymore and have to either win or lose the fight. And we know they will win, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.