Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the Auction trio back at it's best

:finally:
More like at its worst
It's fucking boring if they will continue like that... and I'm even surprised that you're enjoying how they are wasting panels arguing over "competing" basically

If there is one thing rivals SHOULDN'T DO... it's standing in each others way...

Rivals compete instead of wasting many panels arguing without competing.

I don't like to give comparison... but I'll just mention Zoro and Sanji as an example

During Alabasta scene "when they said 2 second" they didn't stand in each others way... and said "oh I am alone enough"

During Fishman island.. they were competing who will take out more from fishmen... instead of standing in each others way.. and be like "Oh,, I'm enough... don't get in my way"

I do understand that this is a Saboady scene all over again... I already said that it's a Sabaody scene and a remake... But for god's sake... Oda should not be dealing with their rivalry as "only taunting each other".... If there is rivalry that is for Luffy from them... then at least highlight it through "competing" and showings of "skills" instead of repeating the "No I will do it, no I will do it, no I will do it, no I will do it"
If you're entertained by that, I'm honestly astonished because I don't know what the fuck is entertaining about this!

Lesson is... Show me rivalry trough competing in skills... THEN ARGUE.... and not argue for 10 pages then show me one panel for each of them with one attack... just to silence us the viewers... that's fucking boring... to extreme levels

Seriously, though, there is the possibility that nobody except for Denjiro was supposed to be able to decipher that in the first place since he is also the smartest guy of the group. Which means Yasu is a straight up genius.
no everyone who got it decivered it i mean the others gathered elsewhere :D lol,only those who told by Kinemon where the place is have gathered in the wrong place

Seriously, though, there is the possibility that nobody except for Denjiro was supposed to be able to decipher that in the first place since he is also the smartest guy of the group. Which means Yasu is a straight up genius.
No its not just denjiro...all other groups include the other daimyo other region and even the luffy alliances understood yasu’s massages its just kinemon’s group(all scabbard) misundertood his messages lol thats why there are no other people arrive at tokage port...

Status
Not open for further replies.