Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Lmfao Kidd and Law must be salty that they have shit crews compared to the straw hats, just wait till Kidd sees the grand fleet.

After Wano, Kidd is gonna learn a couple of new things about Luffy that he didn't know about when he was locked up in Wano. Like the fifth emperor and his new bounty.

:luffylaugh:
After reading ur comments, this is why the reason Kidd is going be the one to give kaido "final blow". So kidd can get the highlight for himself and gain a huge bounty increase. Because kid is potrayed to be Luffy's rival.

@Topi Jerami PIS strikes again.

Robin: We have to save Momo!
Readers: Ok, so use your clutch to stop Kanjuro
Robin: New phone who dis?

Luffy, Law, and Kid: We have to sail closer so that we can take out that ship!
Readers: Just use Boundman, Room, or magnetism to stop the cannonballs and sink the ship.
Luffy, Law, and Kid: New phone who dis?
It had to rehappen sooner or later to try to give the impression that the alliance is really in danger against just fodders and battleships and that no one could really stop Kanjuro lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

I was little surprise when I see even Kid/Law are sweating because of Jinbe joining the strawhats, for sure he is a big threat(even though Lord Katakuri threat him as not much problem:steef:).

I hope the plot about Momo don´t end in a another "save someone in the climax of the arc", I want see a full war without holding back or problems, same goes with Hiyori, we don´t need a another princess who need to be saved, it kinda became boring for sure.

And finally Jinbe my boy is here, even I though he don´t gonna show up, im happy that I was wrong.
Now I want to see what happen in the end of WCi arc, what happen and how Jinbe could escape.
Well , Katakuri is goat to treat Jinbei just like an average fighter.

Jinbei strength and skills are respected by many ,
Unless people think Yonko or Sengoku will be impressed by current Zoro and Sanji strength.
Kidd and Law being shocked that Jinbei is joining Luffy should tell you that they both see Jinbei much bigger than Sanji & Zoro.
Not surprising, Jinbei still has bigger Bounty than them.
This is also the reason why Jinbei didnt join in FI, luffy didnt show he was above jinvei yet and his bounty was beneath Jinbei too. Oda couldnt let Luffy sail with a subordinate that has higher bounty than the Captaib.

Oda is setting us up for a great naval battle. Beast pirates with the long range cannons and all. Having said that it makes coming of the marines even more likely cause only they have warships to counter the battleships.
Yeah people want onigashima now but this naval battle is picking up at the right time. I want at least 2-3 more chapters of this expect with like a strong opponent like a topi robbo manning a ship

Oda is setting us up for a great naval battle. Beast pirates with the long range cannons and all. Having said that it makes coming of the marines even more likely cause only they have warships to counter the battleships.
I would love to see a naval battle with the Beast Pirates and/or BMP facing the marines but it may happen way later in the arc, it will take time before the marines come.

Lovely little color spread. Looks like it's one of those where half the Strawhats appear in one, the other half are in the following spread to prevent crowding I suppose. Hoping Boss Jinbe finally joins the Strawhats in the next one.

Kanjuro just keeps getting scarier and scarier. Kamawatsu strikes him with fishman swimming momentum and he parries that with a brush one hand, a Momonosuke on the other. I can't even blame Shinobu for failing here. From Ryuunosuke climbing Zunesha, he's upgraded to a giant crane that can easily fly through a Wano storm. Kanjuro has his brother Kumadori's ability and now he can ink up drawings on the fly with his brush-like hair while reserving his hands for other matters. Not only does he have the strength and haki of one of Oden's retainers, but even if you clash blades with him you also have to watch out for the million creations his hair could masterfully ink up? Out of the way Kyoshiro, Orochi now has himself a superior right-hand man.

Momonosuke seems to be going through some personal humiliation. He's not Oden, he never will be Oden. Instead he's a burden, a very valuable hostage. Is he even worthy of being Shogun? Only time will tell how Momonosuke evolves out of this perilous situation and what bold statements he can make reality of. Luffy at least seems to believe in him, he doesn't even go after him. Kanjuro also wants to involve Hiyori in all this chaos, it'll be interesting to see where that goes.

Jinbe arriving at the rendezvous point not a moment too late says it all really. He didn't just escape Tottoland and swam over, those events took place weeks ago. Jinbe has been free for some time and has been making his own preparations. Whether he's been gathering the Strawhat Grand Fleet in advance, sabatoging Big Mom's forces over in Tottoland, or simply doing his own Fishman Karate training at an ideal location with a preferred sparring partner is anyone's guess. Just from his introduction, we can't tell what the consequences were from escaping Big Mom. A master fishman like Jinbe should be perfectly capable of swimming away from all the DF users in the Big Mom Pirates, but his wasn't the only life at stake. Jinbe's lifespan, the Sun Pirates, the Germa 66, for now all those things are up in the air.

I'm honestly happy Jinbe is finally here. The sooner he gets to Wano, the better were my thoughts. Even Kid and Law are fuming, they probably feel Luffy just gained a new right-hand man. We were denied Jinbe in Fishman Island, we got denied fishboy again in Whole Cake Island. No more Schrodinger's nakama! If he's a Strawhat, he better start acting like a crew member and not a distant ally. Of course, one Jinbe isn't going to change the alliance's forces that much. But it's very doubtful that's all that's happening here. I can't wait to hear what he's been up to and his plans to strengthen the alliance. Though, I would also love to get a sneak peak at how hard Kaido is partying that they can't even receive a transmission right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.