Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid/law - how can we compete with Shs now?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

So much for them being future yonkous with such weak crews:milaugh::milaugh:
They will join strawhats and make commanders division like Whitebeard
Zoro: 1st commander
Sanji: 2nd commander
Jinbe: 3rd commander
Usop: 4th commander
Franky: 5th commander
Nami: 6th commander
Robin: 7th commander
Brook: 8th commander
Chopper: 9th commander
Carrot: 10th commander
Killer: 11th commander
Bepo: 12th commander
Orca: 13th commander
Penguin: 14th commander
Law: 15th commander
Kidd: 16th commander

Two last comments about the chapter:

1- We found out why Kanjuro is called "evening shower" which is because of his attack in this chapter... although it's weird that Kinemon didn't recognize the attack while Kanjuro is called "evening shower" since his introduction... but whatever.... LOL

2- Considering Oda in the last 3 chapters... he is introducing all the pieces to this war... he is not going to make people come as back up it seems.... UNLESS it is marines/other different faction than allies...
Which means that the next 2-3 chapters will ALSO BE introduction of "more allies"

first,
Entrance of 3 supernova (Luffy/Kidd/Law)

Second,
Entrance of Denjiro

Third,
Entrance of Jinbe

I bet the next 2-3 chapters will have more entrances... that may include people like "Nekumamushi/Marco/Izo....etc"

They will join strawhats and make commanders division like Whitebeard
Zoro: 1st commander
Sanji: 2nd commander
Jinbe: 3rd commander
Usop: 4th commander
Franky: 5th commander
Nami: 6th commander
Robin: 7th commander
Brook: 8th commander
Chopper: 9th commander
Carrot: 10th commander
Killer: 11th commander
Bepo: 12th commander
Orca: 13th commander
Penguin: 14th commander
Law: 15th commander
Kidd: 16th commander
One thing is sure that luffy will never rank his commanders based on their strenght but Oda yes :)
Nami should the 2nd and Ussop the 3rd honestly.

What I want is "a convincing way" for Kanjuro to leave with Momo this easily....
Also without making the alliance who is outnumbering one single fodder ship... to look incompetent... that's what I want

I don't care if a calamity shows up or NOT... as long as it's convincing... with the powerhouses, the alliances have right now!
he might be strong a f, he does have df as broken as sugar's. Even in this chapter he rains needle
Come on, dude can draw living and non living stuff, he can be as powerful as what the story needs him to be

this is the same old "X beat Y so Y is trash rather than X is strong" that oro jackson had so so so many times

I think some people still looking too much at powerlevels.

Kanjuro has an ability in which he can make his drawings into reality, he can create whatever he wants. Suddenly he just created huge clouds with arrows, each of them destroying these ships.

Kanjuro's ability shouldn't be underestimated - even if PIS still happened but it doesn't mean, Kanjuro's abilities are complete fodder to them.

Does anyone - even a single person - actually believe Oda has the guts to kill off someone important in the Wano war?
After all that happened without any kind of consequences in the New World so far?
Congrats, you are ... optimistic.

As for the chapter itself ... one of the worst ones in a while. So much was just really hard to swallow. Their half-assed tries at stopping Kanjuro, while they had multiple long-range DF users, who could've easily done the job (Robin, Law etc.) but just decided to do nothing.

Then the tip of the iceberg ... Jinbei. We all knew Oda wouldn't kill him off, but him appearing totally fine in front of the SHs at just the right moment is just massive bs. Not only does it massively downgrade the ending of WCI and a major villain once again, it also is at least the third or fourth time already, where Jinbei makes such a convenient and dramatic entrance at the right time. I can accept it once, but not if you pull the same unbelievable plot-convenience several times.
consider me optimistic, quote me later

Status
Not open for further replies.