Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I personally think Oda has general pacing issues. These last 3 chapters could have been condensed to 1 easily in my opinion. I feel like his editors know this, but with Oda being Jump's cash cow they just let him do whatever he wants.
? Quite litetally how could he have condensed the traitor, Denjiro and Jinbe altogether? Stop talking nonsense

Last edited:
With execution what do you mean exactly because I think Togashi is very bad at execution of anything
Execution means how you actually tie your themes into the story. How you write the actual story around that theme, how all the events in an arc work together, how you develop your characters based on that theme and how the finale and conclusion of the arc works.

Togashi's chimera ant arc is an almost perfect arc in every aspect (themes, execution and character development). The only OP saga that comes close to that is the Water7/Enies Lobby saga.

matched kaido three days without her homies
:kayneshrug:
you suuure they are fighing ?
:smithnie:

Execution means how you actually tie your themes into the story. How you write the actual story around that theme, how all the events in an arc work together, how you develop your characters based on that theme and how the finale and conclusion of the arc works.

Togashi's chimera ant arc is an almost perfect arc in every aspect (themes, execution and character development). The only OP saga that comes close to that is the Water7/Enies Lobby saga.
im sorry to pop your bubble, I love hxh like every other guy, but hxh manga's dialogue problem is way too apparent. Chimera ant was also a massive slog, yorknew was much better. the only superb thing about the ant was just everything revolving meruem

never thought I would see one of the goats dirty larry criticise op.
thats when you know shit is real
he never complains
:crazwhat::fuah:
guys I think we are fucked.:ronalugh:
eh he kinda bitch alot in year of sanji

Funny enough why to talk as if hxh as 100s of chimera arcs and op has only one el arc....

Status
Not open for further replies.