Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece will forever remain the best, but i can't help but think this arc has been dragged for so long......like this chapter and last week chapter could have been one....i hate to say it, but the story progression of wano is so fucking slow

And i also don't care about jimbe showing up, the timing was so off
Just a few weeks ago people were saying it was too fast. Lol Jinbe haters are just mad that he isn't dead and are now making up stuff about pads writting when we don't even have the full story on what happened

M

MD Zolo

I am not exactly a big fan of Jinbei being a Straw hat. It seemed so forced from Oda's end. But ultimately, it is nice to get a conclusion on that part rather than to continue speculating.

Since Kid and Law are both quite shocked with Jinbei joining Straw hats, I guess they both consider Jinbei to be formidable. And why shouldn't they? He is a former Shichibukai, even if a lower-tier one.

Now the ultimate question will be the pecking order between Jinbei and Zoro. It is disappointing that he doesn't even get a panel in this chapter. TF??

I will call it like it is right now: If Oda doesn't kill off at least two or three major (!) characters in emotional, convincing fashion during this upcoming war - not talking about irrelevant scapegoats like Pedro - the entire New World Saga will go down in history as a colossal letdown.
Where was your outrage pre time skip? Was pre time skip a colossal letdown?

I've just realised the War isn't going to start until we have 5600 men under luffy.

We are currently at 5400. Add on Jinbei and whoever he has and then next chapter we have Nekomamushi and the Guardians and the Remnants of the Whitebeard pirates. They could easily add up to 200 men.

Oda is literally not going to start until all 5600 men arrive

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The Sun Pirates and Germa were captured by the BMP and thrown in jail. Big Mom put Katakuri in charge of executing the enemies, but Katakuri decided to secretly break them out of jail so that they could help Luffy-sama
I think both Katakuri and jinbei was put in jail.

Someone from BMP helped them escape like pudding or someone else especially if we consider the respect BM children have for kata

Status
Not open for further replies.