Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The whole Jinbei rescuing Luffy during and after Impel Down was forced. The whole FI was forced (specially with the blood thingy).

But just my opinion.
Do you have an explanation for why these things are supposedly "forced"?

Or maybe you can explain to me what you mean by "forced" coz we seem to have different meanings for this

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He lost to Luffy.

Now it doesn't seem much but factor in the humiliation BM got due to Morgan who proclaimed Luffy won the war by defeating two of her general and destroying Whole cake plateau

Also, neither kata nor cracker was seen with BM in wano.

If nothing happened to kata then Why she preferred not to bring her strongest commander against Kaido?

M

MD Zolo

Do you have an explanation for why these things are supposedly "forced"?

Or maybe you can explain to me what you mean by "forced" coz we seem to have different meanings for this
There was no connection at all. It was all about being grateful and things like that. Jinbei doesn't fall into the category of people Luffy normally likes or invites into his crew either. Just because Oda toyed with it for a long time, doesn't mean it was well done. Hell, it may even mean that Oda himself had doubts about the idea.

You are welcome to have whatever definition you want. I made it clear that it is MY opinion that Jinbei being a Straw Hat was forced. I am going to stay with that opinion. Your take on the matter is not relevant to my decision.

The Sun Pirates and Germa were captured by the BMP and thrown in jail. Big Mom put Katakuri in charge of executing the enemies, but Katakuri decided to secretly break them out of jail so that they could help Luffy-sama
I doubt it, after the Sun Pirates' treason and given the fact that the BMP wanted specifically to kill the Vinsmokes I don't think the BMP would have imprisonned them.

I think both Katakuri and jinbei was put in jail.

Someone from BMP helped them escape like pudding or someone else especially if we consider the respect BM children have for kata
It might be a possibility. I was thinking the same thing. Katakuri before his fight against luffy wouldn't have done that but something inside him changed during the fight.

I won't go as far as to say he fell in love but he was definitely admiring Luffy's willpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.