Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I wonder how Jinbe and Kawamatsu compare under water? I figure Jinbe would be better since he lived his whole life out on sea, while Kawamatsu lived like a samurai.

Speaking of, once the war is over and the borders of Wano are open, Jinbe might tell Kawamatsu of Fishman Island. Kawa would refuse, but the potential for interactions are there.

I wonder how Jinbe and Kawamatsu compare under water? I figure Jinbe would be better since he lived his whole life out on sea, while Kawamatsu lived like a samurai.

Speaking of, once the war is over and the borders of Wano are open, Jinbe might tell Kawamatsu of Fishman Island. Kawa would refuse, but the potential for interactions are there.
Kawamatsu is probably more experienced???? But since we've seen literally none of his powers we got no idea

Jimbei should be a lot better. I don't even think kawamatsu can manipulate water like the other fishmen.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Doesn't oda always clearly state the crew's power hierarchy tho? Pretty sure he ain't gonna let jinbe be stronger than any of the monster trio
I think part of the reason Jinbe took so long to get into the crew was because he might have been stronger than Zoro and Sanji. It's pretty convenient he returns just after Sanji received the Raid Suit and possible modifications and Zoro's week long training segment with Enma. Which also strengthens the idea that the two will solo commanders during the war.

I think part of the reason Jinbe took so long to get into the crew was because he might have been stronger than Zoro and Sanji. It's pretty convenient he returns just after Sanji received the Raid Suit and possible modifications and Zoro's week long training segment with Enma. Which also strengthens the idea that the two will solo commanders during the war.
True, the power heirachy has to stay stable

Status
Not open for further replies.