Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Jinbe is intelligent and has experience, he knows how to make a decent plan.
Yeah he is
Also don't get me started on something as important as Law not knowing an important member of Donquixote family called "Sugar" who can touch people and make them forgotten
And Law and Luffy were talking to her... and were about to get turned to toys

So... you're telling me that you Law... the guy who's claimed to be a mastermind... who's been for 13 years planning to take down Doflamingo... he doesn't know about Sugar??? a fucking member of Doffy's crew???

What kind of miserable strategist is that!
LMAO

I swear... people get on my nerves when they praise his tactical skills...

Yeah he is
Also don't get me started on something as important as Law not knowing an important member of Donquixote family called "Sugar" who can touch people and make them forgotten

So... you're telling me that you Law... the guy who's claimed to be a mastermind... who's been for 13 years planning to take down Doflamingo... he doesn't know about Sugar??? a fucking member of Doffy's crew???

LMAO

We all know who will plan his way to the top :zehaha:

Yeah he is

LMAO

Didnt Sugar/Monet come into the picture after Law and didnt Doflamingo try and hide sugar completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.