Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro tied with nerf pleasure. You don't win after fainting in seconds like that in under minute fight.

His enemy came back like nothing happen and was ineffective by his attack especially you all gloat Zoro's power is so lethal to knock someone out.

He is shown with Nami and Brook after he came out of flashback, does that mean they same level? Again please don't pretend no one train than just them especially he has done nothing since the flashback been over.

Again headcannon until we get info as it seems to be more about his master lineage than about him. Idk we will have flashback about Zoro given it's not about him as shown in these chapters as of late. Just saying.
Manga literally show killer getting Koed first...

You- oh he fainted after beating his opponents so he didn't win... reading two piece or too much salt in eyes to see the reality?

His enemy came back doesn't mean he didn't win...

Did you Just Compare zoro and nami and brook during ts with Luffy and zoro training simultaneously for Kaido....lmao. at least come up with some better arguments if you wanna refute something

And, now ryuma link with zoro is also headcannon for ya??:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You sure reading two piece mate...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Reiju a okama omg plot twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know. Ask Light. He think that Sanji is a Okama because he's sitting down LOL.:doffytroll:
Never trust the Vinsmokes. :smithnie:

I obviously meant that Sanji retained some of his male features, but since you guys wanna remove that from his as well, be my guest.

Manga literally show killer getting Koed first...

You- oh he fainted after beating his opponents so he didn't win... reading two piece or too much salt in eyes to see the reality?

His enemy came back doesn't mean he didn't win...

Did you Just Compare zoro and nami and brook during ts with Luffy and zoro training simultaneously for Kaido....lmao. at least come up with some better arguments if you wanna refute something

And, now ryuma link with zoro is also headcannon for ya??:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You sure reading two piece mate...
Zoro fainted afterwards in seconds though, so not really him as winner if he was set to fall sooner too.

Not salt, just realty. Why you mad if someone correct you about it like usual?

You guys boast he cut anyone down and they don't get up. He got up, so explain to me why Kamazou didn't stay down and even walk miles without treatment for his injury, but Zoro needed his?

You guys enforce position rule, so we are taking it to heart, so explain to me why he is with them and not Luffy?

Not Two-Piece, just waiting for confirmation. Though hey, stay mad as always :akasalt:.

Status
Not open for further replies.