Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 977 : "The Party Won't Start Now"

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter. Good to see all the straw hats together again. The wci straw hats hugging jimbei was nice. I wonder if he is telling the truth though about why he arrived so late.

Kinemon saved by his now legendary luck, Kine D. Mon:myman:

Then the straw hats proceed to fodderize some beast pirates. About that feat I think it's time to reevaluate the samurais level including kyoshiro, those dudes were worried about a bunch of fodders guarding the gates and were even impressed that they were taking down that fast with kyoshiro even saying it's a tough point to pass. Come on dude, you just wrecked a ship with a slash 2 chapters ago!

Last edited:
Oh look! there really was no explanation for how jinbei escaped UNSCATHED WHILE carrying the wounded sun pirates. Jesus christ oda. Lame ass 0 tension manga. And they talking about taking on 2 YONKO as if its a walk in the park. But who am i kidding. These two have 0 threat level. Fucking straw hats on vacation since the start of wano and 0 interraction with the antagonists.

S

Shura

Great chapter

1) Boss Jimbei and heart warming welcome from SH. Jimbei is so strong that he had to carry the injured sun pirates and escaped from there.....

welcome Jimbei san...:cheers: and nice to have interactions with SH

2) Law knows that Kinemon can't make a strategy with SH. Afterall nothing beats personal experience....:suresure::suresure:

3) Hyogoro the GOAT. This man deserves special attention. He will be indirectly responsible for the fall of Yonko....:datas:

4) Zoro CoO is too stronk when it comes to sake....:smart:

5) Law "the strategist" strikes again...the two idiots he was talking about were "Luffy and Kidd"....good to see he is making plans only to know that it won't work....:risitasad:....poor Law

6) Kinemon is new Buggy/Usopp....:usoprice:

7) Straw hats fighting together.....:lumazed::lumazed:

8) Luffy rejecting party and being highly focused on the real issue as usual....:datas:

9) Queen dancing....:queenmoji:

10) Kaido has son :bignews:

11) Tobi roppo has arrived.....:watchout:

My rating: 3.75/5

Too bad we Usopp,Nami and Chopper didn't get the chance to flex.Can't wait to see the F5,because so far other then Jack and Queen not big fan of Beast pirates,also hope to see more weaker headliners with better designs.Oda please let the samurai F5 dude actually be from Wano and not a Beast pirate from elsewhere that like;s to play samurai dress up.Kaido is in Wano for more then 20 years and it would be cool if some strong samurai actually joined his crew.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh is that how you understood it? On my first reading, I was under the impression that the rest of the crew also ate smiles.... back in Udon didn't Kidd say he lost his entire crew who had been forced to eat smiles?
Killer has a very distinct laugh that he hates which is the "Fafa" laugh. If that are smiles, they would still have their own laughs like all the other smile users.

EDIT: Ha. Too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.