Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A hype chapter of OP without any BS??
:finally::finally:

Onigashima looked absolutely amazing. Reeeaally loving the vibe. The beast pirate uniform actually looks damn cool when not worn by scrubs. The straw hats and Kid look dope in it.

As much as I loathe Queen, even his bit added to the vibes and wasn't annoying this time which was much appreciated.

The toppi robbo are being hyped well. More than the BMP veterans were, but this war is on a bigger scale so it makes sense. Page One's design is slick as is drake's of course, but Uruti looks cute too. The rest are alright. Just praying they are used well and not discarded and Compote'd or Smoothie'd.

Pleeeeease let this be the return of Goda. This chapter certainly brought the hype.

Monet and Vergo were both secondary antagonists of the same arc.

Vergo was stronger than Monet.

Zoro didn't fight Vergo.

Always fights second strongest my ass :kayneshrug:
Vergo is not Caeser's subordinate. Vergo is actually stronger than Caeser. Yet luffy only fights caeser.

Fujitora is not Doffy's subordinate. Fujitora is actually stronger than Caeser. Yet Luffy only defeats doffy.

:kayneshrug:

C

critical mindset

I'm saying he wasn't the arc villain. As in THE ARC VILLAIN. The main one. You know, the villain whose actions the arc is centered around. The one who luffy fights.

Again. Fujitora was in dressrosa. He's a villain. How come he isn't the point of Dressrosa. How come big mom isn't the the point of Wano. They are all villains in the same arc as other villains.

Do you not understand this? Surely you must understand that Oda made Luffy focus on Caeser and not Vergo for a reason
Vergo vs Luffy :steef:

J

Jo_Ndule

[
Caeser was the arc villain. Monet was the second strongest of the arc villain. That's why Luffy only handles Caeser. Because luffy always handles the arc villain

We don't have a pattern for kid Except Apoo. Like I said, Since Sabaody it's been Kid and Apoo almost getting into fights whenever they see each other. So that's why that's the only pattern that exists
Arc villains dont jean much , Luffy didnt even beat the strongest dude at PH nor at WCI
PH : Vergo>Ceasar>Monet
DR : Doffy>Pica ~Trebol ~ Diamante ...
WCI : BM > Kata >SCs>...
Wano : Kaido >= BM > Kaido Jr >King/Queen/smoothie >Jack>...

Zoro wont even beat the 3rd strongest dude at Wano.

Amazing chapter I'm really suprised I thought Onigashima would be disappointing as a design cause it would be an ogre hole like in the myths but its acutally a japanese shrine Kaido is a Japanese/Chinese enemy I think the Japanese reader will like that very much

That huge entrance those ships looks like ant the giant sword , the bridge its so beautiful I never knew Kaido has a taste for fashion

Queen the mvp of this arc is the entertainer of his arc I like his character very much he is strong, funny , funky and fresh
Plus he is an engineer so much character elements in one character is amazing

Also the ranking of the BP

Governor-General
All-Star
Numbers
Flying Six
Shinuchi
Gifters
Pleasures
Waiters

are ranking from above to beneath

J

Jo_Ndule

Hey look, Killer using his usual weapons
as if
Scythes weren't his main weapons
and
he was nerfed during his fight vs Zolo
:pepecafe:
Do you thinks these guys are reasonable?

It was obvious Killer was nerfed:
Always laughing
Didn't have his Gauntlet
Didnt use any named attacks or haki

Zoro was matched by Nerfed Killer fir more than 30 min (they fought till it snowed) ... he only won coz Kamazou lost one weapon and guru interference

Without interference:
2 sword Zoro = Kamazou Killer
3 sword Zoro > Kamazou killer
Santoryou Zoro >~ Killer > Kamazou Killer ~ 2 sword Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.