Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
My only reason that why the numbers is above tobi roppo its because im talking about strength, its because the numbers most likely cant talk, thats why so many people assuming if tobi roppo is above the numbers.
Its like u cant become the calamities if you cant talk at all, thats why the flying six talking about replacing queen. :cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Was this a mistranslation too ?
I hope isn't, because if u read the panel, its so tricky. So who'who asking who gonna replaced queen, and then black maria answer "it should be you, right?" and then we move to x-drake answering "im not interested".

So, i believe many people will take the missunderstanding about x-drake answering black maria, but my assumption is both of x-drake and black maria is answering who'who.

I hope isn't, because if u read the panel, its so tricky. So who'who asking who gonna replaced queen, and then black maria answer "it should be you, right?" and then we move to x-drake answering "im not interested".

So, i believe many people will take the missunderstanding about x-drake answering black maria, but my assumption is both of x-drake and black maria is answering who'who.
- Who is next in Line?

- Nah, I'm not interested.

What kind of retarded answer is that?

Nothing misleading if u read lines in order

- Who is next in Line?

- Wouldn't it be you?

- Nah, I'm not interested.

Probably yes. He hates his laugh so that makes him distracted.
but this time he at least he has his mask which hides his face, so he's at least he's less nerfed now from smile

Yes, having scythes doesn't change his jumping...
but him using scythes means he can't get close using his style since scythe are too long for his style.

What king of logic is that?

Killers style ain't piercing, it's cutting.
He doesn't need to add his own strength to the blades, they spin automatically.

Maybe in that instance he would have cut Zolo's throat if he had been using his main weapons
instead of having to use completely different style of weapon
It was never said that seeing his face was an issue for him. The issue was his laugh and he still laughing which means that he is still nerf...or the laughing was never a nerf to begin with.

The logic is : the feat that people use to put Killer on Zoro level is a peircing feat and as you said he cannot do that with the rotating blades which means that rotating blades Killer cannot repeat what Scythes Killer did.

Yeah maybe and maybe because he would have to be closer to Zoro he would have lost faster. Who knows? What we know is that rotating blades Killer would be unable to pierce Zoro.

So even if you want to consider scythes Killer to be a nerf version of rotating Blades Killer, the gap is not that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.