Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the designs of these characters I truly believe Zoro stands 0 chance against either of them.

i know looks can be deceiving but it’s most often in the case of goofy looking characters who turn out to be strong. I doubt Oda would make any of these characters look bad.

So I rest my case.Because of this chapter i am fully convinced that Zoro’s endgame wano fight will be vs Sheapshead. It’s only reasonable since this is a fair fight!

After seeing the designs of these characters I truly believe Zoro stands 0 chance against either of them.

i know looks can be deceiving but it’s most often in the case of goofy looking characters who turn out to be strong. I doubt Oda would make any of these characters look bad.

So I rest my case.Because of this chapter i am fully convinced that Zoro’s endgame wano fight will be vs Sheapshead. It’s only reasonable since this is a fair fight!
Lmao

For you to say this, are you sniffing coke or something?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Quarantine is really bringing out the craziest fucking thoughts in our minds...that, or obvious troll is more obvious than ever before.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Obvious bait. Which is sad because bait about Sanji is usually true (toei is canon and sanji ran away lol while zoro one shotted his opponent)
True enough, but to say Zoro’s big fight this arc will be with fucking Sheepshead takes a truly warped perception of reality...I smoke weed pretty much all day every day at this point, and I could never think of something that purely asinine :crazwhat:

Obvious bait. Which is sad because bait about Sanji is usually true (toei is canon and sanji ran away lol while zoro one shotted his opponent)
For you to say this, are you sniffing coke or something?
Quarantine is really bringing out the craziest fucking thoughts in our minds...that, or obvious troll is more obvious than ever before.
I assure you 3 that i am not trolling or baiting. These are just my honest thoughts 🤷🏾‍♂️

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I assure you 3 that i am not trolling or baiting. These are just my honest thoughts 🤷🏾‍♂️
Then here’s an honest thought in return - log off, get some sleep, maybe eat something good or exercise a bit, then go ahead and read through One Piece for what is evidently the first time, because your stance is fucking insane :laughmoji:

Shh, just sit back and let the validation wash over you so you can be reborn in the purifying waves of @Reddot4 love :cheers:
Okay but has everyone started out like me? Not realizing he's liking all my stuff and then one day your like "hey, I've seen you like my stuff before." And then realize there is this deity following you around liking your stuff?

He likes my comments before I even post them, that shouldn't even be possible

It is actually silly to think Jinbei would even adress the alliance like that when he is a literal nobody to them dude..
You may be right about the dialougue, I don't know because it's vague, and it sounds like something Jinbe would say more than anyone else given that he said something extremely similar in WCI, but this qoute is actually laughable. Jinbe is a nobody to them despite being a member of Luffy's crew, and despite having witnessed him, in front of their eyes, dismantle a ship on his one with one attack? Your personal feelings about him, whatever they may be, are of zero relevance to the fact that a member of the crew belonging to the man that is their chief ally would anything but a nobody to them.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay but has everyone started out like me? Not realizing he's liking all my stuff and then one day your like "hey, I've seen you like my stuff before." And then realize there is this deity following you around liking your stuff?

He likes my comments before I even post them, that shouldn't even be possible
You’re not alone, my man...he started liking my shit from the first day I joined up. You learn not to question it; the guy values his privacy while still wanting to show his support for all things One Piece and his affection for those of us who discuss it here. That being said, he does seem to have his own opinions that you can suss out if you bug him enough, which I don’t recommend. Best thing to do is show him the love in whatever manner you feel appropriate and just appreciate him for what he is - a silent benefactor with likes to spare :goyea:

So many fake spoilers this week;
Uruti and Page1 confirmed siblings->Turns out they aren't
Uruti offering to take on the whole alliance->Fake
Uruti and Drake being wary that the alliance hasn't been crushed->Not even mentioned
Uruti talking shit in Kaido's face->Turns out she says it in privacy with her fellow Tobbi Roppo.
Kaido asking Sasaki how he feels about his family working for the enemy->Turns out Kaido isn't even shown in the chapter.
Who's Who wanting to see the samurai who cut jack,saying if he doesn't,Jack will behead them->Not even alluded in the chapter .
The Tobbi Robbo epithets;Kijin Ghong Zou,Red Flag X-Drake,Last Rush Sasaki,Trick Attack Uruti,Benevolence Black Maria&Go-Getter Page1->Except Drake's one which we knew before hand,all the others turned out to be fake and Big fat jokes.
Blessed be the spoilers lmfao:suresure:.

Last edited:
You may be right about the dialougue, I don't know because it's vague, and it sounds like something Jinbe would say more than anyone else given that he said something extremely similar in WCI, but this qoute is actually laughable. Jinbe is a nobody to them despite being a member of Luffy's crew, and despite having witnessed him, in front of their eyes, dismantle a ship on his one with one attack? Your personal feelings about him, whatever they may be, are of zero relevance to the fact that a member of the crew belonging to the man that is their chief ally would anything but a nobody to them.
Lol I'm not putting any personal feeling into it dude..
The alliance members don't know jinbei and he's like Kid in their eyes,just a pirate who wants to wreck shit in Onigashima so there is no way Jinbei will be shown giving the Final speech before attacking Onigashima. Yes jinbei is in luffy's crew,but Kinemon and the other scabbards don't know anything about him.
Kinemon on the other hand is the leader of the alliance and the only man there(with maybe hyogoro)who could give such a speech before attacking Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.