Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 978: Introducing the Tobi Roppo

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat? Where is that said?
This is a speculation dummy, but a probable one and actually make sense but unlike you who thinks in a linear way, I'm able to think outside the box. This is probably who things are, Kaido's original crew probably didn't have many strong people but the numbers were skilled at different roles so they managed for a while, but when the other Yonko crews started to be really powerful and with the rise of the red hair pirates, and at that time the big mom children probably got older, so Kaido started recruiting powerful SN each year for 5-7 years plus the smile deal. It does make sense

This is a speculation dummy, but a probable one and actually make sense but unlike you who thinks in a linear way, I'm able to think outside the box. This is probably who things are, Kaido's original crew probably didn't have many strong people but the numbers were skilled at different roles so they managed for a while, but when the other Yonko crews started to be really powerful and with the rise of the red hair pirates, and at that time the big mom children probably got older, so Kaido started recruiting powerful SN each year for 5-7 years plus the smile deal. It does make sense
:okay: Ya ass.

The entry of Onigashima is superb
Oda did a splendid job :amazing::amazing:

God Usopp:steef::steef:

The determination of the samurai is a bit scary. I guess some of them are really gonna die :kayneshrug:

Kinemon said that they are at 5 against 1 so the idea that the protagonist will team up they fight does not make sense. They are not enough to do so:goatasure::goatasure:

Apoo is just there to be a DJ :doffytroll::doffytroll:

I suppose that the spoiler provider thought that the Tobbi Roppo were introduce as stronger than the numbers because they were introduce on the last paste but to be fair, Queen call them before calling the numbers
If we consider that because they were introduce last it means that they are stronger so that means that they are also stronger than Big Mom crew (including Smoothie)
But logically the Numbers > The tobbi roppo :wonderland::specialmeh:

Talking of headliners, it seems that Hawkins fell into irrelevance :kawak:
Tbh I think he will come back to help the alliance one way or another :quest:

Concerning the Page One/Sanji discussion, i changed my mind. Initially I thought that Sanji beat him but that he came back but with the way Oda introduce them, that does not make sense for him to have been defeat. I mean that this chapter was suppose to be the introduction of the group, having one of the members being utterly defeat wat before the introduction of the group and keeping him in the said group does not make sense narratively wise:bamathink:

So no, Sanji did not defeat Page One imo:pepecafe::pepecafe:
What? The flying six are obviously stronger than the numbers. It was confirmed when they were discussing who was bellow the calamities.

I just can't bring myself to like Kinemon's character at all, he's sooooo boring and not fun at all and uses generic and boring plans; why is he even the strategist of the alliance when there are people who are far smarter than him? It doesn't make sense. And seriously Oda, did we wait 2 fucking weeks for such a shitty chapter where nothing major happens, not even showing us Kaido's son or the bounties of the F6? Or King's bounty? Or even the numbers? And what the hell? Drake is the strongest after the calamities? That's fucking boring and why is the strongest dude an ally? Luffy is using fucking cheat codes to deal with his enemies, no effort at all
Go read Threepiece dude, you'll get Kon'imon brilliant plan. Odi never throw shitty chapter there. Every week he definitely bombing you with fascinating chapter. Koidi and his son, Koado, together with Flying-18 with 5 Billions bounty each, Kong with 12 Billions, stomping Luffy and Co. I'll wait you in Best Gen Never Data forum to discuss that.

Cover: we rewatch some very old faces, the Risky brothers, known to Thriller Bark. While the two sisters talk to each other, Capone watches the scene, with his son in his arms. Are the Marines will be gone?

The Nine and Law go underwater with the submarine, while the other ships normally continue above the sea.

They arrive at Kaido's HQ, that is very huge. There is a katana, big lika a palace, on the ground, in the port area. I wonder if someone will use it later: maybe Kaido or, maybe, Big Mom. The two Emperors are most monstrously strong.

Some guards are sleeping, thanks to Usop: in fact, he throws them sleeping plants.

Aall are dressed, with the powers of Kinemon, with the clothes of the Kaido army (with horns and cloak), so as not to immediately attract attention.

From Kaido. There are dragons in the sky: maybe, Big Mom give a soul to these fake dragons alive.

There is also Apoo among the musicians (a great clash he will have with Brook!).

Queen is a rock star (a little egocentric and incredibly expansive our little queen, nor like King and Jack).

Among the pirates, there are also the Waiters, the Pleasures and the Gifters.

A group of Elite Gifters is presented: Shinuch.

Queen also calls the Flying Six, but they don't respond, because they are inside a structure. Orochi is also covered, along with his many womens. Meanwhile, Queen calls also the Shogun ninja team and the children of Big Mom.

Finally, then, we see the Six: they will all have ancestral zoans and all have names of card games. Also, in my opinion, each of them could go against a one of Nine, apart Drake (imho, he will go against Sanji).

-Drake. In my opinion, he is the strongest of the Six. He isn't a real pirate, but a marine who spies the army of the great pirate. Therefore, I believe that initially he will still fight against ours, however, when the right time comes, he will go to Luffy's side (probably the same thing will also apply to Basil).

-Page One. From the first images seen in the previews, I don't recognize him. Against Sanji in intermediate form, he seemed a colossus. It isn't clear if he is a boy or an adult, for the mask, He seems to have a special connection with Uruti.

-Who’s Who. After Drake, he seems the coolest member and could even be the strongest, also given his central position. He is also masked: in fact, there are many who say that under the mask there could be Gin the Oni, the undergrowth of Creek who fought with Sanji al Baratie. Now, I don't express myself on this theory, however, there would be only one crack in this: Gin had very characteristic weapons, that is two metal tufts. Well, this guy have one katana with him.

-Sasaki. A man-fish, in my opinion, will only be able to go against another man-fish, Kawamatsu. I don't think he is able to fights with Jinbe. However, Sasaki could be able to use the karate of the fishman.

-Uruti. She too masked, only that her mask looks more like a ninja ... maybe, she will against Raizo.

-Black Maria. She isn't a giant, but similar to Smoothie and Katakuri. She is dressed as a geisha and wears real swords in her hair. Perhaps, he could deal with Kiku.

I liked this chapter more than usual. Kaido's son, perhaps, we see in the next chapter.

Rating: 2/2

Status
Not open for further replies.