Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Okiku in Beast Pirates outfit
:steef:
Yessssssss

On a side note:
Luffy looks buffed in that outfit
Zoro looks cool
Nami looks cool

HOWEVER, I liked Luffy's previous outfit more than this one.. he should have worn shorts... pants with short ends does NOT suit Luffy... it looks weird as fuck

I wonder though if Zoro is wearing a full on pants... or pants with half of your shin exposed... that would look funny as fuck on him... RIP Edgy cool looking Zoro LMAO

No excuse, just facts.

I proved proof and you denied it because he counter it. Typical from people who can counter post. First it was my post was too long to read. Now he act like the manga pages don't exist. What next, you become Oda and rewrite the scene to match your headcannon.

A knife and scythe are not the same. That's like saying being hit a small wooden stick is the same ahas being hit a a wooden baseball bat.

Killer wasn't nerfed. When we saw him back with his crew Kid stated they made him jolly not weaker.

Hey, if you want to write your own manga series
:cheers:
I’ve countered ever bit of “proof” you gave me and none of it adds up. You’re legit not even listening to anything I’m saying lol.

i realize a knife isn’t a scythe, CLEARLY. What i am telling YOU is the attack was comparable to a knife strike as it wasn’t even imbued with haki+it’s not killers normal weapon choice.

but he wasn’t in the right state of mind in his fight versus zoro. He was tortured WITH his spirit broken. As i said before you’ve done nothing but made excuses on how zoro fell to a weak attack.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I’ve countered ever bit of “proof” you gave me and none of it adds up. You’re legit not even listening to anything I’m saying lol.

i realize a knife isn’t a scythe, CLEARLY. What i am telling YOU is the attack was comparable to a knife strike as it wasn’t even imbued with haki+it’s not killers normal weapon choice.

but he wasn’t in the right state of mind in his fight versus zoro. He was tortured WITH his spirit broken. As i said before you’ve done nothing but made excuses on how zoro fell to a weak attack.
Oh! Big D Klaun is back! Were you banned or what? Lack of your wisdom was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.