Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
check @Jo_Ndule message just before, that is correct.. she didnt asks if he wants, she says "oh you believe it will be you right?" as if he is asking a question he already knows the answer
WAit so is it directed at drake or whos who?

People are saying that black maria ask drake if hes interested then someone else said that Black maria ask who's who.

The person she ask has to be the strongest flying six

I know, what I meant is that they aren't exactly at the party yet. That could mean that they are either going to be here just at the wrong moment for the alliance or that they may be talklng about the recent turns of events and the alliance with Kaido.
Glad to know that they are at least on Onigashima, and not back at sea like what some people were still thinking.

J

Jo_Ndule

What is mind boggling is why Queen is the topic of discussion lolz. Is it because he was in the spot light this chapter, coz u'd think the F6 would be aiming for Jack's position given he's the weakest of the all stars. I'm guessing it's the earlier.
You dont become Jack or Queen
That is their real names

But you can replace a calamity/All star in rank
Why would they want Jack? Jack isn't going anywhere, Queen leads flyers, jack leads His main headliners , king also has numbers or some headliners under him.

Flyers are the closest to being future calamities.

If a flyer becomes calamity, Jack will be the second strongest automatically.

By the way, those that saying Numbers arent part of Kaido main crew are wrong.
Numbers are veteran Kaido fighters as Queen and King are.
Flyers have not been with Kaido for longest as Numbers.

Flyers>=Numbers or flyers ~ Numbers.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

People are saying that black maria ask drake if hes interested then someone else said that Black maria ask who's who.

who'who asking to the all of the flying six what if queen dead, who will replaced him. And black maria said "it will be you, right" after who's who panel asking about that. And X-Drake answer "im not interested". So there is no panel about Black Maria asking X-Drake.

J

Jo_Ndule

She doesnt address Drake

Who who asks a question,
Black maria replies him (who who) back that " you think...you ?"
Drake replies him " I'm not interested"

She never asked Drake , she was replying to who who

Status
Not open for further replies.