Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brook doesn’t even have genitals anymore, and he’s STILL cock blocking Frobin?! DEATH TO THE SKELETON

Also, Pound being alive is absolutely HILARIOUS, but I don’t know what else could have been done to justify this shitty cover story...kinda the only thing that’ll make any sense here.
Totally a means to have the BM/Lola/Loki plot payoff at Elbaf, watch.

So it gets even worse by bringing these characters into the story once again?
:seriously:

Sadly i see it happening because otherwise Oda wouldn't give them so much attention
Lol ever since BM's flashback with Caramel and the Kids and her unfounded anger towards Chiffon because Lola didn't marry Loki, it was becoming evident of something continuing from WCI to Elbaf.

Hell, right now I'm scared of not just BM surviving Wano, but Kaido as well. This Rocks plot might honestly carry over to Elbaf eventually, with all of the supernova present on Elbaf in the end. We'll see what happens, but if Yamato is another Katakuri and is being used as a means for Luffy to increment to another step to Yonko strength this arc, I totally see it happening.

Brook doesn’t even have genitals anymore, and he’s STILL cock blocking Frobin?! DEATH TO THE SKELETON

Also, Pound being alive is absolutely HILARIOUS, but I don’t know what else could have been done to justify this shitty cover story...kinda the only thing that’ll make any sense here.
Brook knows more than Sanji and yet he got nothing, like literally

Why is Pound in a boat? Please let it be his corpse, not an unconscious body... Don't tell me Pekoms and/or Pedro is there? My goodness...

What the hell is Carrot and Shinobu doing with the SHs?

Only Franky and Brook are not accompanied by any of the ZSJs?

Why is Pound in a boat? Please let it be his corpse, not an unconscious body... Don't tell me Pekoms and/or Pedro is there? My goodness...

What the hell is Carrot and Shinobu doing with the SHs?

Only Franky and Brook are not accompanied by any of the ZSJs?
Because Oda kept Pound alive. And Carrot is joining the Strawhats. And Franky/Brook are Yonko teir

:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.