Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler: Shinobu uses Edo Tensei to bring back these people
WB Ace and Ryuma chill while Oden claps Kaido and Oars Jr claps Linlin

Source: Go D. A
I think my biggest problem is that we never found out if Oars Jr was dead or not after marineford. Hoping Neko recruited as many WB pirates as he could as well as their allies not beaten by Weevil and he's around. Actually may help explaining Kaido's lineage lol.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
And queue Zoro getting lost. He’s carrying Enma as well. Someone from the Beast Pirates who was there 20 years ago to witness Oden fight, *cough* Calamity *cough*, might even recognize it. This will spark them to interrogate Zoro on how he got it, proceeding to fights.

I don’t bet on it going like this, but there’s tons of potential for Zoro getting lost here on Onigashima.

As for Luffy, I’m not sure if he still sticks by Kid. Wano’s put a lot of emphasis on their dynamic, plus this arc is the best opportunity to flesh Kid out, so Luffy might stick by him for the foreseeable future.

My bet is that he is the son of shimotsuki ushimaru and that in the uprising of the daimyos 20 years ago, he got killed by the beast pirates (most likely by king, if zoro does fight him).
Well somebody will see the similarity of them. Or in any other way will this be known. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

So he will "avenge" his father (zoro doesn't fight for revenge) and rescue hiyori.

A shimotsuki protecting a kozuki from a kurozumi. Well, that would be quite a fateful event of wano 😁
Why would any of this come up NOW? Like in the middle of this war

And queue Zoro getting lost. He’s carrying Enma as well. Someone from the Beast Pirates who was there 20 years ago to witness Oden fight, *cough* Calamity *cough*, might even recognize it. This will spark them to interrogate Zoro on how he got it, proceeding to fights.

I don’t bet on it going like this, but there’s tons of potential for Zoro getting lost here on Onigashima.

As for Luffy, I’m not sure if he still sticks by Kid. Wano’s put a lot of emphasis on their dynamic, plus this arc is the best opportunity to flesh Kid out, so Luffy might stick by him for the foreseeable future.
There were tons of potential of Zoro getting lost in Wano.....

And what did he do:

- Manage getting his sword stolen by fodder
- Faint to a weakened Pleasure

Sure their is plenty of potential for Zoro. Cant wait:myman:

Beasts pirates at seeing Zoro with enma : We must stop you ,you must never reach Kaido -sama!

They gonna try to avoid Kaido triggering a PSTD.

:suresure:

There were tons of potential of Zoro getting lost in Wano.....

And what did he do:

- Manage getting his sword stolen by fodder
- Faint to a weakened Pleasure

Sure their is plenty of potential for Zoro. Cant wait:myman:
What he did?

- rescue one and only Oden's daughter
- Beat a supernova in 2 vs 1 + without shushui
- Killed a serial killer (late magistrates)
- Help Luffy to beat Hawkins with onoy 2 sword + without haki
- rescue Tama, almost kill Orochi
- save Kinemon's one and only wife
- Beat some yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.