Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Heat and fire weaken mochi properties do your research if wish.
Manga doesnt show this

Only any hot liquid.

I guess Jinbei > Ace
I guess Jinbei can beat Prometheus even tho he himself says he cant when he grew too big.
I guess Jinbei solo King

Your argument is boring
"WG didnt mention katakuri" genius Benn King werent mentioned either by Gorosei coz their captains werent dead! ROO yassop > marco king kata since they were mentioned by Brannew during bounty reveals.

The Myth Katakuri :
Special Paramecia
Awakened
Future sight
Great CoA
CoC
G4 tier speed and has g4 tier attacks.
Great Stamina
Invincible as long as his CoO is up
was undefeated in NW
Among the mightiest ,hyped by Ray
Bigger threat than BM at Tea Party as Capone said
Luffy Main Fight of Yonko Arc in Yonko Saga

Marco the Loser :
Perhaps He and WB remnants were brought up by Gorosei ...he lost badly *low diff and quit piracy
Led WBP
Was been recruited by Shanks
Special Zoan : mythical Zoan
Weaker AP than Jozu (who has weaker AP than g4 by far )
Was beaten Lost offpanel by pre Yonko Teach.

*Jinbei says fighting Kata is linking betting your life on the linemen
*Luffy never put Kata on his back! He was even begging or desperately telling Kata to fall already!
Kata falling willingly even had Luffy in shock!!!

King the background:
Lol
Amazing speed perhaps
Lol
Lol

Name one underling with better skill stats than Kata except Ray and Oden

Rayleigh & Katakuri :
Both have one great Haki (CoO for Ray/CoA for Kata)
Both have top tier haki
Both have CoC

Rayleigh and Kata have similar haki stats, ray is just more lethal while Kata is evasive.
Sure Ray is stronger by a margin.

You think someone who has top tier haki and CoC beside Ray, will be below or equal to King? MARCO?

Y'all are tripping.

So let's look at the facts:
  • Katakuri clashed against a Red Hawk for quite a bit, his properties did not change a bit
  • Katakuri melted his own mochi to the point in which he was able to launch that fist towards his opponent, adding extra force and yet, there was no real sign of Kata's mochi losing his properties
  • The manga ONLY mentioned a SINGLE weakness over Katakuri's mochi - and it was water, mentioned by Jinbe. As soon as the water touched Kata's in hardening enhanced mochi, it DIRECTLY lost its properties.
There is no real argument why fire weakens Katakuri's mochi the same way like water when in fact, Katakuri even uses fire to make his attacks stronger.
Oh look its kata
And now imagine heating a huge amount of building sized mochi which is going to suffocate you with fire. This doesn't make it really better if you ask me.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yo wtf! If their conversation with King is not mistransleted then it is almost 100% that Barto is Kaido's son. Big head personality? Don't listening to your father? Doing as you like? Guys if you didn't thought about Barto for a second throw a rock or some sh. XD

Barto is the son of Kaido if I'm wrong I will be mentally broken. ( probably most likely scenario but whatever xddd )

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So let's look at the facts:
  • Katakuri clashed against a Red Hawk for quite a bit, his properties did not change a bit
  • Katakuri melted his own mochi to the point in which he was able to launch that fist towards his opponent, adding extra force and yet, there was no real sign of Kata's mochi losing his properties
  • The manga ONLY mentioned a SINGLE weakness over Katakuri's mochi - and it was water, mentioned by Jinbe. As soon as the water touched Kata's in hardening enhanced mochi, it DIRECTLY lost its properties.
There is no real argument why fire weakens Katakuri's mochi the same way like water when in fact, Katakuri even uses fire to make his attacks stronger.

And now imagine heating a huge amount of building sized mochi which is going to suffocate you with fire. This doesn't make it really better if you ask me.
Except he can fly

Except he can fly
But he also loses the possibility to hit Katakuri with his attacks since long ranged attacks can be dodged easier, especially with FS. Somehow King has to face Katakuri in CQC.

Btw. King only gets the benefit of the doubt to match Katakuri since I think he could have advanced CoA as well. Other than that, it is very difficult to hit Katakuri just once - and he fought against Bound Man with high mobility and speed.

Sade

Berserk
But he also loses the possibility to hit Katakuri with his attacks since long ranged attacks can be dodged easier, especially with FS. Somehow King has to face Katakuri in CQC.

Btw. King only gets the benefit of the doubt to match Katakuri since I think he could have advanced CoA as well. Other than that, it is very difficult to hit Katakuri just once - and he fought against Bound Man with high mobility and speed.
Both King and Kata sems very versatile.

which is why you wait till you see king fight so you dont have to rely on headcanon scenarios.

Anyway this is another sad week for OPlers

Last week you all wanking Ulti and Black Maria into oblivion. And this week they are already being sidelined lol
King has indirectly revealed "the 2 most relevant Flying Six" outside X Drake the Sword Captain

It's the boys. Girls belong in the background
Just another week in One Piss
Oda had to hype them up since Who's Who and Sasaki are likely to likely to be warm up fights for Zoro and Jinbei

which is why you wait till you see king fight so you dont have to rely on headcanon scenarios.
Everything about this fight is headcanon atm.
You can think of the possibility that King could somehow match Katakuri's FS and mochi properties but this is headcanon as well.

If King is truly stronger than Katakuri, I sure won't claim that Katakuri is stronger than King but for now, it is only my opinion that Kata is stronger than King.

Status
Not open for further replies.