Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally skimmed/caught up.

Just saying, remember we are reading spoilers from like 3 panels. I'm not insinuating Kaido's son is stronger than Ace but realize the "competition" the F6 are having are just forcing Kaido's son to show up at a Party, not beat his ass into oblivion so they can challenge the All-Stars.

We have no idea what his ranking is if he has one. We still have no idea whether or not an "Ace" actually exists in Kaido's crew. It just goes back the state of the discussion we were having before 2 chapters ago when Kaido mentioned his son. If the Ace exists, he is either the Number "1", Kaido himself, or an unrevealed member of his crew. Its very unlike Oda to leave out the usually highest card value from a group of pirates named after card values lol.

This sudden F6 hype reminds me of the Veteran overhype in WCI because they were called monsters only to get humiliated later and to be revealed to be 300 millions dude :josad:
Both Urogue and allegedly Kid (implied anyway) beat Snack, the 4th Strongest Sweet Commander, who we could probably assume is above BM's other Monsters lol. That right there should tell you that some of the Supernova and probably Luffy's top fighters (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe) all could probably thrash the F6/Monster level crew members of each crew. Sanji has shown evidence of sending Oven (a "Monster") and Page One (an F6) flying.

I'm sure they will ALL be great fights this arc, but this is why people like @sanjikun need to stop overestimating them, acting like lesser strawhats or other supernova captains won't take these people on as their main fights. Otherwise, who else is literally going to fight them?

you people are missing the point ....

we have , 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... days! to make this the largest thread in WG history ....
it'll die off if we don't get more spoilers. This week while the initial info is good, we can't talk about character design, which led to the hundreds of pages of babble last week.

I expected real spoilers friday/saturday. Maybe they'll show up earlier?

Add 7 days more.
Nah Golden Week chapters generally come out nearly a week earlier than normal. We get spoilers on the weekend before and then a chapter monday/tuesday next week. So like 6-7 days until the actual chapter probably

it'll die off if we don't get more spoilers. This week while the initial info is good, we can't talk about character design, which led to the hundreds of pages of babble last week.

I expected real spoilers friday/saturday. Maybe they'll show up earlier?
yeap ... I don't think we gonna get more info soon

I guess some one in shonon jump gonna get fired cause of today's spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.