Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you brother! I'm getting tired with all of this, the most hyped arc by Oda is so boring, like I'm sorry, but in WCI we at least had some fights, tension, high stakes basically things that we don't have in Wano and I was so excited by this arc. People afraid to criticize Oda the are to protective of one piece, but they can't understand that criticism, a good criticism is what makes story better, it inspires the author to write better story. if we except Oda's mistakes as a masterpiece then Oda will continue in that way and all of this because people afraid to criticize, the fans themselves are the one who are distroying the story.
After marineford... I never got ANY TENSION from a single arc....
Not Fishman island
Not Punk Hazard
Not Dressrosa
Not Zou
Not WCI

And the excuse that many fans say that ALL OF THOSE arcs are leading to Wano's big war... if Wano war doesn't give me the "despair" and the "fear" and the "intensity" of villains I got from Akainu who blasted a whole in Ace's chest and WB... and was about to finish Luffy from being in the series

I do not want anyone to tell me the series is still good... isn't this supposed to be the war that will make Marineford Look cute? Give me ONE SCENE like the one where Luffy Snapped after Ace died... Give me one fucking moment where I felt "despair"...

Cause that NEVER HAPPENED TO ME... after timskip... NEVER.... NO INTENSITY... makes the series BORING AS FUCK...

This is exactly why I don't give a shit about Saitama fights and think that mostly they are boring... I don't care how much power he's got... or his dumb faces.. or how much animation Quality OnePunch Man has.... It makes me bored when I see no intensity or struggle.. fuck that show

Even in this fake, you could see where I hid some real spoilers.
If you need me to point out, I hid Jinbei advising luffy, I hid the F6 personalities, I his how the chpter would close, I hid Orochi's and supposedly Big Mom dialogue. I hid robin noting the change in the alliance clothing. Take it how you will. I troll by lying, I troll by telling the truth, I troll by twisting the truth.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If you need me to point out, I hid Jinbei advising luffy, I hid the F6 personalities, I his how the chpter would close, I hid Orochi's and supposedly Big Mom dialogue. I hid robin noting the change in the alliance clothing. Take it how you will. I troll by lying, I troll by telling the truth, I troll by twisting the truth.
So what happens this chapter then.

After marineford... I never got ANY TENSION from a single arc....
Not Fishman island
Not Punk Hazard
Not Dressrosa
Not Zou
Not WCI

And the excuse that many fans say that ALL OF THOSE arcs are leading to Wano's big war... if Wano war doesn't give me the "despair" and the "fear" and the "intensity" of villains I got from Akainu who blasted a whole in Ace's chest and WB... and was about to finish Luffy from being in the series

I do not want anyone to tell me the series is still good... isn't this supposed to be the war that will make Marineford Look cute? Give me ONE SCENE like the one where Luffy Snapped after Ace died... Give me one fucking moment where I felt "despair"...

Cause that NEVER HAPPENED TO ME... after timskip... NEVER.... NO INTENSITY... makes the series BORING AS FUCK...

This is exactly why I don't give a shit about Saitama fights and think that mostly they are boring... I don't care how much power he's got... or his dumb faces.. or how much animation Quality OnePunch Man has.... It makes me bored when I see no intensity or struggle.. fuck that show
I agree completely, this show has lost its luster, wano felt like a vacation. Kaido was only seen 4 TIMES in the whole arc, only interracted with the SHs once. I dont feel anything going into the war. And i bet a lot of people do, which is why they think that the alliance can win. Why wouldnt they? When the sense of dread and tension is practically nonexistent. Oda will just magic everything away. Im so sad one piece fell so hard.
If togashi was consistent in his schedule, hunter x hunter would eclipse one piece by a huge marging. Im just here to see what the one piece is, then im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.