Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
There were tons of potential of Zoro getting lost in Wano.....

And what did he do:

- Manage getting his sword stolen by fodder
- Faint to a weakened Pleasure

Sure their is plenty of potential for Zoro. Cant wait:myman:
I’m not interested in your trolling, which reeks of coping, but I’ll play your game.

Through Zoro getting lost during Wano, he met Yasu, which emotionally connected him to the arc.

Learned about Gyukimaru, the weapons thief and his true identity of Onimaru.

His connection with Kawamatsu.

Meeting and rescuing Toko and Hiyori, which prompted the rasetsu incident. Those two being the daughters of respected Daimyo.

Received one of Oden’s blades at the end of his little journey, and is slated to surpass Oden sooner rather than later.

Oh, and it’s more accurate to say Zoro beat a fellow WG than a “nerfed pleasure”.

Now I await your “no you” tier response to these manga facts. On second thought, I have better things to do than wait for that.

Well, kaido came to wano most likely not long after Oden decided to go with wb and then roger pirates. Because in the flashback, when oden cameback to wano, we already see a factory.

So what do you mean is kaido base isnt in onigashima back then?
Kanjuro was with the scabbards day in and day out from the moment he joined Oden. That was 39 years ago and way before Kaido arrived

0den left with Whitebeard and company almost a decade later and kanjuro never once left the rest of scabbards ever. He's only job was passing on info.

That's it.

There has never been a window where kanjuro had to go to onigashima or was required to

Status
Not open for further replies.