Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen his DF ?

(I know im shooting my own foot hyping Orochi if he indeed becomes Zoro's fight).

Orochi was able to tank a Zeus attack from Nami.

He around equal potrayal to Kaido. Like theyre partners instead of being Kaido's underling

Like if Oda wants he can make Orochi in Zoan or hybrid be OP af. He has a mythical zoan ffs. Oda can make have different powers like the Orochi in the mythologies. Like are yall really so against him because of his goofy design. Yall acting like Zoro hasnt fought goofy people like Kaku or Pica.
Nice Orochi is around YC2 or even Yc1 :steef:

Have you seen his DF ?

(I know im shooting my own foot hyping Orochi if he indeed becomes Zoro's fight).

Orochi was able to tank a Zeus attack from Nami.

He around equal potrayal to Kaido. Like theyre partners instead of being Kaido's underling

Like if Oda wants he can make Orochi in Zoan or hybrid be OP af. He has a mythical zoan ffs. Oda can make have different powers like the Orochi in the mythologies. Like are yall really so against him because of his goofy design. Yall acting like Zoro hasnt fought goofy people like Kaku or Pica.
Stop reading at equal Potrayal to Kaido. Dumbest statement in this whole thread.

If it ever happen, it will be intended just as a symbolic "fight" to avenge Yasu since it won't take a 2 seconds from Zoro to finish it if there is no one guarding him
I hope hiyori and momo will be the ones beating him
Qhats wrong with fighting Orochi. Its not like its going to be some high diff fight. Zoro is most likely going to have to fight someone before then. Also Hyori definitely snuck in playing the guitar waiting for opportunity.
Imo there's no point in seeing this fight if it's another low diff
Zoro has king and maybe even kaido
It should be enough

Here is my objective and unbiased statement for the best possible thing for Zoro.

- If Zoro fights Kaido.....He will 10000000% not slay him. He will also have to tag team with Luffy, and will be outshined like a Mofo.

- If Zoro fights King......He will not have the importance that Sanji got last arc of being arc hero. He will not be against someone who is on the same status of Big Bad. He will just be against an underling

- Zoro's best bet is Orochi honestly. If Oda can just scale him to YC1 by making his DF OP af. Not only will Zoro defeat a commander lvl person. He will also defeat him and have the same solo glory that Ryuma got. And will be arc hero lile Sanji was last arc. Being the hero of Wanokuni.

If he takes on Kaido, he will get overshadowed and if he takes on King, he wont be as relevant. Im truly not trolling or baiting.

uh dont know if you read but uh
you are the one to criticize folks powerscaling based on this .
call the shit out on both sides , if you arent ready to do that, you are as mundane as the folks you criticize. giving chills to some panels
but not others.
I doubt you read anything of what I wrote either
And you are Just ready with the same replys so whatever :okay:

My feeling is, it will be zoro + hiyori vs orochi and later king will show up

Btw, for a little part in the fight, it will be luffy + momo vs kaido (momo will fly like kaido and luffy will be on him)

As to portray oden vs kaido + orochi. Meaning oden's children will fight and d"efeat oden's enemies" (with help)

Of course, the main work will be done by luffy and zoro

So zoro will fight orochi. Not because he is strong but because he will be there with hiyori. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.